Deos not permit logon Interactively

Hai Dear all

Am the new member of this forum, from last one week daily visiting this site and got good knowledge of computer and IT Thanks to all, am working one private firm in KSA as a Network Assistant, i have 2 problems cocerning Networking i hope you will guide proper way solve these problems.

1. Through Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) i cannot login user mode computer getting message " THE LOCAL POLICY OF THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT PERMIT YOU LOGON INTERACTIVELY" but i can login as ADMINISTRATOR i tried to solve this problem went to Computer Management Cosole -> System Tools ->Local policy but i could not find any policy is disabled 😔

2. Some files in User mode Cannot move or Delete but its possible to Delete & move as ADMINISTRATOR login , when i try to Delete or Move as User mode getting error message " CANNOT DELETE ACCESS IS DENIED make sure the disk is not full or write protected & that the fil is not currently in use" 😔
Can anyone knows hw should i make solve these two problems i hope will answer my Queries

Thanx & best regards
- |\|@$$ -:smile:

Replies

• nsrshridhar
    nsrshridhar
    Answering your question 1 : Login as administrator to the remote computer. Go to My computer - Properties - Remote and under Remote Desktop Click on Select Remote users and add the specific name to that. Try to see if that works.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a small Torx screw (T9) sitting on an electronic device, so I can't simply cut it off. No screwdriver can grip anymore and I really need that...
3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, ___ a)19 b)21 c)23 d)25 How can I start with such problems? Please give me a general idea to solve such questions.
Hi all, If i have a problem of changing: d^2 (k^1/2)/ dx^2 + d^2(k^1/2)/dx^2 = 0 to d^2 (phi)/ dx^2 + d^2(phi)/dx^2 = 0 and given that T = k^1/2*phi...
hello guys i m new on this site and looking for help , well i m student of mechanical engineering and i want help from u guys actually i have...
Hi all, Just finished this book. It's "Banker to the poor: The story of the grameen bank". Ever heard of it? It's by Muhammad Yunus, winner of the 2006 nobel...