Dell's New XPS 15 Laptop Review & Price

Dell has been quite aggressive on the laptops in past few months. The world is rapidly going mobile, but the demand for laptops has not shrunk. Dell recently launched the latest XPS 15 laptop models. Let's take a look at the XPS -

The XPS series by Dell has always been famous for its looks. The model is thin (~1.4"), and weighs 2.78 kg with a standard 6-cell battery.  Add about 300 grams if you go with the 9-cell battery.  The device packs 15.6" HD WLED TL (1366x768) 720p standard screen to display high definition video. The laptop is powered by Intel® CoreTM i3 standard with Intel® CoreTM i5 and i7 options available. It also has 4GB Dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 2G), which is enough to handle all your high end graphics, audio, video and processing needs.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Dell XPS Laptop

This machine's got huge storage of upto 500 GB @ 7200 rpm for quick read-write operations. For handling the graphics, you have 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 420M graphics with Bluetooth. I think it's more than capable for running any modern PC game. This is also the first Skype certified HD device that supports HD video chatting.

Overall, I believe this is a complete package and has everything you can ask for! Considering that it's from Dell, I recommend this product!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Operating Systems major Microsoft has already hinted that the Windows team began working on the next version of Windows even before the launch of Windows 7. While Windows 7 addresses...
"Full Form Of Google", when searched in Google search engine results into CrazyEngineers link being displayed on the top. I noticed something unexpected today. Along with the results, appeared a...
For any technology driven company, engineers are the most important asset. The company that relies on innovation in technology and speed of execution, losing out engineers is surely a sign...
There is a service on the Internet called ‘Web2PDF Convert’ that let’s us convert websites into pdf format. You might ask, why do we need this kind of service? The...
The mighty Facebook isn't really satisfied with the #1 position in the list of top visited sites in the USA. The big fat Facebook is now eating more from Google's...