Dell XPS 15z 15-inch PC - Is it the Cheapest Among The Thin Laptop Series?

Introduction Video:

[video=youtube;S_c-cjzkf_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_c-cjzkf_A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Basic Features of Dell XPS 15z 15-inch PC:

2nd-generation Intel® Core™ i5 and Core i7 processors
15.6" Full HD (1080p) display
8 hours of battery life

Dell has claimed that it is the thinnest laptop on the planet. But worldwide reviews has mentioned that it's thicker than MacBook Pro. So, it definitely not the thinnest in the world.
Moreover, it weighs about 5.54 pounds which is same as other laptops in the thin range.

The base model is priced at $999. Does this mean it is the cheapest among other laptops?

What do you say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Internet stars Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Google's Eric Schmidt and News Corp's Rupert Murdoch are at e-G8, a two day forum arranged by French President Nicolas Sarkozy in Paris. Their conclusions...
am in need of a project topic/ideas related to transceiver
Hello, I am planning to establish an employment agency. Can anyone help me with requirements and where to source them?? Thanks [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Elizabeth Ruda[/FONT] <>
Hello Friends, I am a new comer to this forum. go easy on me... 😀 Name: Mohamed Haroon Engineering Trade: Mechanical / Manufacturing Location: Chennai, India Occupation: Working as a...
Scientists at the University of South Florida (USF) have created an anomaly that could allow graphene to eventually replace silicon as the primary material in electronic devices. Indeed, previous attempts...