Dell Vostro™ V130 Laptop - Quick Look

Dell Vostro series is meant for business users always on the move. However, it's also a great laptop for engineering students. Vostro™ V130 features premium looks with razor thin body - which helps in keeping this laptop lightweight with just 1.6 kg. The anodized-aluminum case, zinc hinges and magnesium-alloy palmrest make this laptop look stunning and extremely durable. The laptop features HD WLED Display (1366x768) with Anti-Glare diplay, full sized keyboard and spacious touchpad.

Vostro V130 has been built with portability and productivity in mind. It features 802.11n wireless adapter so that you can connect to any wifi hotspot on airport or your office. You get Windows 7 preinstalled on the machine. Intel Core i5 processor ( Intel® CoreTM i5 (470UM) / Intel® CoreTM i3 (380UM) / Intel® Celeron® Dual Core (U3600) ) makes sure that the performance and speed are second to none and supported by 4GB DDR3 SDRAM. V130 also features a webcam mounted just above the display and can be used for web conferencing. Business users will find it extremely useful as they won't have to pay for an extra webcam. Just load up Skype and get into a conference call within minutes.
[​IMG]
Vostro V130 supports both analog (VGA) and Digital (HDMI) ports so that you can connect it to a projector or LCD TV without any hassles. Plus there are two USB 2.0 ports for your regular Pen Drives or external HDD connections. The laptop features Bluetooth 3.0 which has improved efficiency, greater speed and also greater connectivity with a vast array of devices. There's an option for 5-in-1 media card reader which makes it easier to transfer your photos, music and videos from other gadgets to this computer.

Price: The laptop is priced at $429 in the USA and about Rs. 40,000 in India. For the price, I believe the laptop offers great features and style. A recommended buy.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A flow meter is a meter that essentially measures the rate of flow of liquid flowing through the pipe. Tracking the flow is of utmost importance in industrial as well...
We have compiled a list of 11 unique, innovative and fun event ideas for your TechFest. We have also added event names, their taglines and details on how to organise it.
Yahoo's CEO, Carol Bartz isn't really helping Yahoo come out of its troubles. Once upon a time Internet's leading portal is closing down its services and continuing to fire employees...
Samsung is banking on its super famous Galaxy brand, TouchWiz GUI combined with Android Operating System. The company has decided to launch pocket-friendly phones all over the world. Samsung Galaxy...
The Economic Times Of India reporter Radhika has reported that Apple iPad tablet will be officially made available in India on January 28. India had to wait about 1 year...