Dell Streak 10 Pro Tech Specs

Dell Streak 10 Pro was recently launched in China. The tablet looks perfectly like any other honeycomb tablet and has very regular tech specs: 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 chip, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 1,280 x 800 LCD (with Corning's Gorilla Glass), 5 megapixel camera and 2 megapixel camera back and front, and regular-size SDHC expansion. In addition, the tablet is 13mm thick and weighs 727 grams. The pack includes 24.1WH battery that lasts for about 12 hours on normal 'work' usage.

The price of Dell Streak 10 Pro is $465.

Image credit: phonedog -

167799-dellstreak10pro

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ideally, I shouldn't be saying this - but I'm really pissed off! 😡 . To make the things easier for our visitors, once the user registers, we display a link...
hello guy's I have written some codes of huffman coading algorithm(lossles compression) in c. And now i want to know which algorithm is used in populer compressed file like zip,rar,tar...
Answer the questions based on Networking/ Telecommunications. I don't want to give you the options. Just keep answering. 1. _____ is a communication path between 2 nodes. 2. PC+LAN card...
I got a question asking the Disadvantages or Limitations of the Mobile systems/ Wireless Networks. I got some points, here are they. Correct me If I am wrong and If...
Note To Applicants: We've been receiving several applications for the job. Unfortunately, there are several applicants who are sending us articles directly copy-pasted from other blogs; thinking they'll fool us....