Deletion of the recycle bin icon from the desktop

goto start->run->type "gpedit.msc"->select "user configuration"->select "Adminisrative templates"->select "Desktop"->select "Remove recycle bin from desktop"->select "enable"->press "ok".
then close the window and "Refresh" your desktop then see...

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    NOT RECOMMENDED TO PLAY WITH BASIC WINDOWS FOLDER STRUCTURE.

-crazygirl
  • sirijagan
    sirijagan
    Why do you actually want to delete the recycle bin icon. I think its unnecessary.
  • spp
    spp
    sirijagan
    Why do you actually want to delete the recycle bin icon. I think its unnecessary.
    one of my frnd challenges me to delete the recycle bin icon,so i came to know about this way.
    so i mention it here 😁
  • safwan
    safwan
    This you should post on #-Link-Snipped-# .😛
    [Mods if require then do this.]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am designing a library management system and for that i need to know about its connectivity with databse(ms-access) so,please help me on that.
Hello, I have got ton's of topics added regarding projects for computer engineering have a look below and choose a topic and go ahead.. 😀 DATA MINING BASED PROJECTS Building...
Hello Mechanical Engineers, Me too an mechanical engineer and i have got topics for my final year projects from my friends and i have posted some here.. If you found...
Hello, Those who don't seek any Project Topics around the Forum is posted here so just use it.. If you have any other please add that too Project Topics in...
I'm making sports simulation game kind of based on Football Manager.I want to know which language is more suitable.C++ or python or is there any other language which I should...