Deja.VU : Recording the past using thermal imaging

Hi CE's

I saw this movie "Deja vu" few months back and I wasnt able to understand some concepts of the movie though.
well in movie they have shown that we can record the entire past by using the concept of thermal imaging.And logically speaking that could be true coz we cant create or destroy the energy.Now everything on this planet posses thermal characteristics and if we could make a device which would store the thermal enrgies possesed by every object then we can have recording of past.

Upto some extent we can digest the above point .But is there anyway we can go back to past and modify it?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: Deja.VU

No, I believe with time travel you will only be able to experience, not effect. Yes, thermal imaging could detect heat signatures from the past as long as the item was a heat source, to a degree. Already we can do this in the small scale with heat sources that are maybe hours old. The problem you would run into by having equipment sensitive to detect vary old heat sources is that so many individual heat sources from over time would overlap for a given location that you probably could not identify any individual target, other than extremes. You could only go back so far though due to disipation.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Dexter_Neo
    But is there anyway we can go back to past and modify it?
    Going back to the past is another thing altogether 😛
  • gohm
    gohm
    Not true Ash! I came back into the past (your present) to inform you that you can travel back and you are incorrect... lol😁
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    absolutely i agree with Gohm!..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    gohm
    Not true Ash! I came back into the past (your present) to inform you that you can travel back and you are incorrect... lol😁
    Ahaha! Alright, then travel back again a couple months back, and start a thread called "Time Travel is for Real!" 😉 But wait, if so, there should already be a thread called Time Travel is for Real, started a couple of months back! lol.. mind boggling indeed.
  • paresh22_11
    paresh22_11
    Hi, i am not getting the concept of "storing thermal energy of every object".
    you mean that there must be 'a device' per object to store its energy- its not possible.
    OR
    a device that will retrive the thermal energy possesed by the object at the time of incident- its also not possible.
    Plz reply...
  • satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    hello...😁
    tell me wats the principal behind thermal imaging......
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Ok enough of mind bogling jokes.But has anyone of u guys seen Deja Vu ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am new to this forum hope that i cud get some buddies here
So, my name is "Mac" Mechanical Engineer (U.S.F) I am from Florida and cannot currently disclose my location I was in the Army for 5 years got out to finish...
hai dis z munnii doing b.tech in electronics😎

Hi

Hello every one😁
I am vey much intreste about mobile software,but i don't have any idea about mobile softwares.i wish to develop my career in that direction.now i am in 2 nd year....