degree/diploma in internet/computer/system security ??

hi
is there any degree or diploma available for network/system/internet security in india.
I know about these courses:

• MS in internet security by Appin Technologies, Delhi
  • 1 year PG diploma by Ankit Fadia [who has tie up with IMT, Ghaziabad]
My brother, Ravi Ajmera, is pursuing MCA from ICFAI [DLP]. He is interested in pursuing a career in the field of IT security. Can you please tell if the above courses are valid, and can he join any of them?

And

Is there any other course by any institute/academy in india in this field??

or if there is any certification/study related to this field..??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MP3 player block diagram (Jun. 29, '00) MP3 player circuit diagram Power supply and charger Parts list Latest version of the firmware (Aug 14,'00: R0.93) containing source files Control tools...
hello.. I have a built-in DC-DC Converter inside the microcontroller. So basically it takes in 0.9v and outputs up to 3.3v, according to the schematics. But I can't seem to...
This is a easy puzzle to start with , lot more reasoning questions to come . The Puzzle: Five friends have their gardens next to one another, where they grow...
This is a good one , read the question properly , dont use google you get the answer easily try it and post the easiest method to solve the same...
This is an interesting question asked by my friend.. D O + Y O U + F E E L = L U C K Y Substitute one digit for...