degree project selection

Can anyone help me out that which project i will choose related to software field plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its urgent plsss.............😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, its urgent. We understand that. But that doesn't mean you post your thread anywhere.

Secondly, you haven't told us your skillset and experience in software development.

Do you want to do a web based project or a desktop app? How big is your team? How much time do you have for completing the project?

Do you think we know the answers to above project? So, while posting, keep cool and help us help you!
  • bharat_rock
    bharat_rock
    hey buddy,m doing bca 5th sem,i want do a project with respect to music in a following manner.wud u help me out??
    i wanna create a interface where one enters a movie name or artist name and all the songs related to it are displayed.
    the particular song c'lected would b plyd,the screen wud consist of two major tabs:
    1)clicking this tab will display the lyrics of the particular song.
    2)clicking this 1 will play the karaoke or instrumental music of the particular song.
    please yaar let me know the way.
  • Girma
    Girma
    can any one help me mini poroject idea on electronics and the scope of the project is it sholud be completed in 60 days. i am not good in programming but i am good in hardwar desiging.so if psossiblel the project is hardwar taype i glade of it.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Girma
    can any one help me mini poroject idea on electronics and the scope of the project is it sholud be completed in 60 days. i am not good in programming but i am good in hardwar desiging.so if psossiblel the project is hardwar taype i glade of it.
    Dude, be clear. How can Electronic project be combined with Programming? Are you talking about Programming Chips?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I've literally spent over 20 hours searching and then came across this site, so hopefully this would help. I'm trying to put together an electrical system for a house...
Hi everyone 😀 am new member in this forum... my name is Wafa'a am from Kuwait and am studying mechanical engg. semester 4 at Austrlian Collage of Kuwait Am so...
1.could any one brief me with inter block interference?? Consider the case of OFDM, where a block of bits are sent on a subcarrier..when we talk about multi path fading.....
CEans, Spammers are a big headaches for websites, especially web based forums. We implement techniques like CAPTCHA & reCAPTCHA to prevent spammers from setting up scripts to do fake registrations...
Anyone's got latest information on what's going on in the Large Hadron Collider? What are the beams doing? What's the current status of world's biggest scientific experiment?