Deform Tutorial

Hello CEans,

I want tutorials for deform 2d & 3d. 😔

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    What is deform 2d and 3d? is it about deformable bodies??
  • shahir
    shahir
    yes... do u know any? SFTC DEFORM software tutorial
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I don't know any tutorial for deform.
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    You guys take things a lot seriously. It is very easy to find tutorials for softwares in this era. I have replied to many similar posts before, not only in CE but everywhere, even in my real life. I think you will easily find the tutorials online on Youtube for free. Just try it out.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Do you mean stfc?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

general search results:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope some of that will be helpful.
  • muleza nyirenda
    muleza nyirenda
    crazy metallurgical engineer
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    muleza nyirenda
    crazy metallurgical engineer
    Dear Muleza,
    You can start a new thread in Introduction Section. This is not proper place for introduction. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hay anybody would help in coding "testing pin of mouse" i want to test pins of mouse through c programming.:shock:
i'm doing a design about photodiode 4um x 0.8um using sentaurus tcad software with linux as an interface. i have the coding and result should get. but i dont know...
Note: This document deals with working on selenium using RUBY language and its editor , more articles on using JAVA and Eclipse coming soon. Selenium is an open source testing...
Happy Woman's day to all members of CE. ​
The diadem of victory is bestowed upon the one who seeks, strives and sustains. Today's dynamic world calls for right moves,sharp sense and responsiveness. Excelling in the Engineering world depends...