Replies

• samboy2005
    samboy2005
    goto this link
    Spyware
    or else type your keyword after "definition: " in google !๐Ÿ˜›
  • esakiraja
    esakiraja
    Any software that covertly gathers user information through the user's Internet connection without his or her knowledge, usually for advertising purposes. Spyware applications are typically bundled as a hidden component of freeware or shareware programs that can be downloaded from the Internet.

Once installed, the spyware monitors user activity on the Internet and transmits that information in the background to someone else. Spyware can also gather information about e-mail addresses and even passwords and credit card numbers.
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Spyware is any technology that aids in gathering information about a person or organization without their knowledge. On the Internet (where it is sometimes called a spybot or tracking software), spyware is programming that is put in someone's computer to secretly gather information about the user and relay it to advertisers or other interested parties. Spyware can get in a computer as a software #-Link-Snipped-# or as the result of installing a new program.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    thanks for the Reply guys
  • saman
    saman
    [SIZE=-1]Malware installed on a computer that covertly gathers information about the computer's user.It is used in mobile phones and the internet also. It is just like thefting the others information.

[/SIZE]#-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all! Lets see if the brains of crazyengineers can work this out! A Professor and a lady are travelling in a train. They get around talking and the lady...
haii ๐Ÿ˜”.........
hello, i m the b.tech final year student n seeking a mini project for 7th semester. plz give some links or file that will fulfill my requirement. thanx.... redards shahrukh...
Hi... Thought I would do a mini project...and I'm yet to start ...I need some ideas for doing projetcs...And I haven't done before...So please do give some tips.. And it...
Hey all, I'm Smita Mishra, currently in my 3rd year of electronics and telecom engineering from KISD, Bhubaneswar. My current work experience is aimless wandering through the two years of...