Define Success

Here is your chance to define success:

Post your definitions of success in this thread -

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    Definition 1:

Success is achieved when one reaches somewhere where he/she had wanted to reach. A person whose goal in life was to start a tea stall can be successful when he is able to start that.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Success is winning the WAR and not every battle.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    success is a price we pay for our acheivements
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    success is a price we pay for our acheivements
    😁

Can you throw some light on your definition? 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well tat wat it meants,when u achieve something ur successfull,and enjoy ur success as simple as that
  • salaikumar
    salaikumar
    success is the child of stress and strain.Infact,we can say that reaching a mountain peak after facing several hurdles

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello..i urgently want project ideas for B.E software projects based on java or .net ..please help.. thank u..
CEans, NVISION is the first-ever visual computing mega-event. It is big and far-reaching enough to gather together top visual computing professionals, world-class gamers, innovative artists and designers, and cutting-edge researchers...
Is there a way to convert newer PADS files to Allegro? I can convert older version files but nothing new like V2005 or V2007. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hi, frens, I am a student final year student of Electronics and Communication Engineering, I am now working on Digital Filters in Signal processing. I need some help in designing...
hii... i am a 7th semester student....i am facing problem in finding seminar topic in electrical engg. and if possible give me some website link ......