Deciding a project topic for 6th sem BE.

hello CEans
m new to this crazy place
can anyone help me deciding a project topic for 6th sem BE.
it can be on java,c or c++

plz reply at d earliest

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Please do not ignore the rules -

1. Do not use SMS text in posts.
    2. Post in appropriate sections.
    3. Provide appropriate title to your thread.
  • camellajose
    camellajose
    oh
    thanks..i will try my best to follow the rules
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    camellajose
    hello CEans
    m new to this crazy place
    can anyone help me deciding a project topic for 6th sem BE.
    it can be on java,c or c++

plz reply at d earliest
    hi,
    by using C++ and basics of c and computer graphics you can do Data structure Concepts Demonstration project ... like Queue implementation and Stack implementation and Linked lists and Trees
  • camellajose
    camellajose
    thanks for the suggestions friend
    but unluckily we have been given project area as database!!!!
    do u know any topics other than railway reservations, attendance management????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are lots of wannabe entrepreneurs who are stuck because they can't find a good idea to get started. Typically, here's a process of finding a good idea that you...
I don't know what's up at Yahoo! Inc. but what they are doing is not really optimistic. Yahoo GO! was launched in 2006 to provide news, weather, stock, traffic and...
[FONT="]We are urgently looking for the following engineers Mechanical engineers Chemical engineers instrumentation engineers Electrical engineers ASU operators With a minimum of 2 years of experience (related field), please feel...
In most recent announcements from media baron, Mr. Rupert Murdoch confirmed that News Corp will be deindexing their sites from Google and other search engines. Murdoch thinks that people should...
SugarSync Free Version: 1.7.3 File Size: 7706 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista Install SugarSync Free on your computers, then on each PC tell it what files and folders...