Decentralized communication between android and PC ?

For my final year BE project have planned to implement remote desktop access via android, thou many apps are already available in the android market, planning to have new features. So is it possible to have decentralized data transfer between android and PC over IP ? and also any suggestions on extra functionality which i can provide ?

Existing apps are providing :
> Centralized access.
> Complete End-to-End Encryption.
> Remote sound.

Additional functionality we have planned :
> File sharing (Downloading & Uploading).
> Decentralized access.

And if P2P access between android and PC is not possible, is it possible to turn one of our old systems into server to perform this task ? server such that it can host files that can be accessed via IP not on LAN.

Thanks. 😐

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to extract text from the image files. I am developing in c#.net and i tried using MODI, but it stopped working when i execute the code. Is there...
I am in final year of B.Tech, Comp Science. I'd like to know how to apply PhD programme at TIFR. TIA 😁
We invite software designers to join us and start influencing the environment by improving the efficiency of operations through profitable software development. We are offering positions as Motor Control Software...
I recently came across an innovative concept called "Rangsutra". What is Rangsutra? It is a business venture which aims to provide employment to millions of villiages. In India there are...
It's official! Amazon India has began its operation through acquisition of Junglee.com. Amazon is taking a different approach towards entering Indian ecommerce which is crowded with players and probably the...