[Dec 8, 2012] CE meet in Chennai (Chennai,Tamil nadu,India)

Think this has already gone cold but how about giving a new life to it

The odd semester exams are around the corner and I know for sure that we will have at least 3 or 4 days of vacation after the exam

How about a CE meet in Chennai during those days

PS: This has to take place only a short time ahead to plan so kindly post on

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    PS date is flexible and can be modified
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Dude won't we have semesters on Nov 25th? Sem ends only by dec 7th. Please make it after 7th of dec
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Dude won't we have semesters on Nov 25th? Sem ends only by dec 7th. Please make it after 7th of dec
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    vinod1993
    Point taken friend when Exactly can we have one meet in the month of december I guess
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Why not change date to 26th Nov "CE Day" !!😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Makes no sense to have a meet when there are exams. December could be a great month as most of the colleges don't have exams during that time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    godfather
    The problem is clearly stated in #-Link-Snipped-# post there will be very few turn outs if there are exams around the corner
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    this as become a long time plans CE meet in chennai, started at aug 12th, Still not yet end... Now I am pushed to noida, going to miss the meet
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    aarthivg
    this as become a long time plans CE meet in chennai, started at aug 12th, Still not yet end... Now I am pushed to noida, going to miss the meet
    Sorry for you #-Link-Snipped-# hope others can tag in
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello I guess no Chennai CEans are interested in this to occur
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This went ice cold hope to revive it some one interested do post on else we might have to dump this
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    So is this thing still going on?

I am interested in attending one & been waiting for one to happen.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well the date gets kicked back never seen anyone interested in these meets so the meet never took place
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If you are interested then post on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Conqueror
    If you are interested then post on #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am sorry for not being clear. I was asking if the "Meets" thing is still going on. I am not in Chennai, so I won't be able to join in for this meet.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# has to reply here about it 😳
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll have to initiate a new wave of the meets. Meets can happen even with 2-3 CEans meeting up. They'll grow in size gradually.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    We'll have to initiate a new wave of the meets. Meets can happen even with 2-3 CEans meeting up. They'll grow in size gradually.
    Hey guys then it is happening a lot of times we CEans meet almost every day on our college #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and many others

The frame work needs to be there for a meet I think that has to be edited a little
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I agree that there has to be a framework. I want it to be decided by the group because that seems to be the best way to move ahead, it seems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an undergraduate student studying towards an MEng degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Glasgow. As part of my 4th year dissertation I am looking into roof...
When I was young I used to watch POGO.In the jukebox they play several songs repeatedly. One such song has caught my mind back then and now I suddenly felt...
Hello friends, want to know more about FTP Host and how it works. Can anyone explain it in easy way.
Can anybody tell how to make an editor in java or groovy?
Few days ago I build a new PC and wondering to get a keyboard with media-keys or not. Finally I got a plain Logitech keyboard. Then while searching to configure...