Debates' A!! Over..

Heye folks,

Just scrolled through the Debate Mastermind Section but could hardly see any debate going on. So may be I could pass a suggestion. Like the winner of the Ad Design Camp was just announced on the 19th of this month so cant we have a same kind of Debate Camp held every month on any common topic suggested by the administrator or by any of us CEans??

Its just a thought to encourage interaction within the gang!!!
What say???

Regards,
Dj Nachi. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DJ Nachi ๐Ÿ˜€

The idea is fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ and can be implemented. The editorial team was already planning something on the similar lines. Let us get started. We will announce the winner in our monthly newsletter.

Of course, debate topic can be anything. Or do we need the CE editorial team to come up with something interesting?

Let us hear what our CEan team has to say about it.

-The Big K-
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    whats the point if u have people who havnt used something and still comment on its success/failure without knowing anything ... it just ends in getting the thread closed ...

u got to have participants who adhere to rules of the debate and u too need to make sure that u dont implement the rules too strong cause that kills the fun
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    HI,

The idea is indeed good. Well, if you read the entire debate section, there have been some good topics and heated discussions that have happened since our inception.

Although we never had a contest running, we are certainly looking at picking out guys who have been good value adders and appreciate their good work.

This is probably a prior information about annual CE awards. Shhhh its secret till now. :sshhh:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, My introduction goes this way.., Name: Dj Nachi *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: In People's Heart *Occupation: 2nd Year Student Work Experience: N.A. *Hobbies & Interests: Music of...
wat is password hacking?? ๐Ÿ˜
hello friends, can any bodt help me to tall abt any summer training programme that r held in this june and july after completion of 1st year
I Want to go for summer internships in any company in hyderabad. Now i am studying in IIIT, Jabalpur. Now i am in 2nd year. How to get summer internships....