Dealaram - An E-Com Revolution

We are proud to announce the starting of #-Link-Snipped-# An E-commerce venture started by 4 Engineers....3 of them CEans Mayur, Manish and I.

Dealaram is a sight through which we aim to increase the shopping experience of the consumers by:

1. Providing them more options under one roof
  2. Providing the best deals from all the available
  3. Help the consumer save his/her hard earned cash
  4. It is a site for the consumer and the consumer has the say in what type of deals he/she wants

Currently the site is being launched and you will be received by a coming soon page and an option to pre-register.
Pre-register now....it is FREE...plus you will get 200 COINS that you can re-deem for our deal coupons any time.
Also help us get more members and promote us by:

• Getting your friends to join pre-register
  • Search Dealaram on Face Book, go to our FB page. Like it and then promote the page on your FB page
  • Follow us on twitter @Dealaram
  • Write on our FB wall or tag us on twitter and tell us what you want
  • Each new member you refer, you get 10 MORE COINS
Looking forward for the support of everyone here.
So don't forget: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Man, this is awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I was in touch with Manish, but didn't expect these features... ๐Ÿ˜€ Good... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Great going Raj Verma Sir. Are you having some scheme? How are you different from other sites?

Looking forward to a great launch of your site.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Great going Prateek! Wish you best of luck! I have already registered. Hope you get all the success
    mayurpathak
    Great going Prateek! Wish you best of luck! I have already registered. Hope you get all the success
    Hey, how am I supposed to pre-register??? I just see a contact form... That's it! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    praveenscience
    Hey, how am I supposed to pre-register??? I just see a contact form... That's it! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Just put your name, email and number. ๐Ÿ˜€
    mayurpathak
    Just put your name, email and number. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have done it. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanx... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ishutopre
    Great going Raj Verma Sir. Are you having some scheme? How are you different from other sites?

Looking forward to a great launch of your site.
    Yes...the scheme right now is that the registration is free and you get 200 coins free of cost, plus 10 coins for each new member you bring. These coins can be used to buy deal coupons at dealaram. For the time being you get them for free. That is during the pre-launch offer. Later you will have to pay.

How are we different? Well, we are basically providing deals. Different online or offline vendors will provide attractive deals at our site which will be available only for our members. If a member wants to buy a woofer from a company A. And the company has put a discount deal with us. Then you can buy that deal coupon from us and then use to to avail that discount from the company.
    raj87verma88
    Yes...the scheme right now is that the registration is free and you get 200 coins free of cost, plus 10 coins for each new member you bring. These coins can be used to buy deal coupons at dealaram. For the time being you get them for free. That is during the pre-launch offer. Later you will have to pay.

How are we different? Well, we are basically providing deals. Different online or offline vendors will provide attractive deals at our site which will be available only for our members. If a member wants to buy a woofer from a company A. And the company has put a discount deal with us. Then you can buy that deal coupon from us and then use to to avail that discount from the company.
    Hey, if I want to provide a service to others, can I get customers here? Is there an option like that?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am going to register.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    I am going to register.
    I am coming to register. :razz:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    praveenscience
    Hey, if I want to provide a service to others, can I get customers here? Is there an option like that?
    Yes, why not. What type of services are you including in it?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    And I welcome everyone who pre-registered to Dealaram
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Please follow us here

#-Link-Snipped-#

To get more and more info about exciting deals
    Done... Liked... ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanx... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pressed Like Button. ๐Ÿ˜
    So what's happening there? Anything new and any idea of the date of opening?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Dealaram is now live for Beta testing

send us bugs ,if you can find ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Sure... Am the first to check in! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have visited the Site.
    # Looks like it okey, I have not used the Login yet.
    How am I supposed to register? There's only a login link! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Just click on My Account at the Top Right corner. It will then given you an option to register
    Yup... Done... But I didn't get a confirmation mail... I got a welcome mail! ๐Ÿ˜€
    What can I do next? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The first deal is up. It is on our face-book page.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    It is free. Take it and spread the word about us to everyone you know.
    raj87verma88
    The first deal is up. It is on our face-book page.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    It is free. Take it and spread the word about us to everyone you know.
    I already liked it and have invited all! ๐Ÿ˜€ Next! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    praveenscience
    Yup... Done... But I didn't get a confirmation mail... I got a welcome mail! ๐Ÿ˜€
    What can I do next? ๐Ÿ˜€
    This has been done intentionally to reduce clicks of a user as it is a new site,but will add this in future
    goyal420
    This has been done intentionally to reduce clicks of a user as it is a new site,but will add this in future
    Actually you can attach a random MD5 Hash with the user's login table and while sending a mail, you can add that link with the hash to activate... Just an idea... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Guys we had also put a free deal live on Facebook page. Some people who are registered must have also got the voucher. Have you seen it? Login to the @dealaram FB page and check the free deal... You can save good bucks
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Dealaram is ready to launch officially now

All those who have registered previously will receive their username and password possibly by coming monday or tuesday
    Awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Waiting for my username and password!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Are you a Biker?You don't want to miss this! Up to 30% off on xBhp magazine subscription

Click here
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Isn't it better to have all the deals advertised in signatures?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Isn't it better to have all the deals advertised in signatures?
    Point taken. Will do so from now on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey , friends I got 93.59 percentile in GATE and my score is 432. So In which Colleges I should apply Is there in any chance for me in IIt,...
Hello my dear friends, i need your your valuable suggestions about swivel motorized motion. You can understand the motion from the picture. This rotation is provided by dc gear motor...
Plz tell me the applications of eigenvectors in different fields?
Hi all, Well, the occasion is almost over, but anyway, today is the Tamil New year. So, wish you all a very happy and prosperous Tamil New Year!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Videocon V55551FZ is one the top models in Videocon's LED lineup. There's an ongoing debate between LED, LCD & Plasma fanboys about which offers better picture. LED uses LED back-lighting...