Dead Trigger goes Free! Blames on High Android Piracy rate.

Dead-Trigger the Zombies shootdown game by Madfinger Games announced the game as a free Android App. Game was originally available for US$0.99 & Now it's free.
Download Link :: Dead Trigger: Survival Shooter - Apps on Google Play

Company blamed totally on "Unbelievably High Piracy Rate in Android".
Apart, from that the Nerd-Raged Developer of Mad-Finger Games pointed Android OS as "OS designed for Piracy".

If Android Market is sponsoring Piracy, then why Madfinger Games developed App for Androids ? (Straight forward question)
Do you think, Freewares & Sharewares promotes the Piracy ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Isn't it kind of an old news? I think they can make more money by offering it as a free app and then showing advertisements than selling it for .99 in the app store.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Isn't it kind of an old news? I think they can make more money by offering it as a free app and then showing advertisements than selling it for .99 in the app store.
    I read the whole Flaming by Madfinger games Developer ... I forgot the details & his postings, unfortunately 😔
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    I also read that #-Link-Snipped-#
    But its true that piracy is simple on Android, Google should work on it and mean while people should support open source 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see growing interest in knowing Flipkart Recruitment Procedure. A lot of techies want to work for Flipkart because the company, though a startup (is it a startup anymore?), has...
Hello everyone, Anyone please help me about what kind of project will be beneficial for for the seminar. and please do tell me about pricing of the projects ... thanks...
Hi folks, I am here because i believe in this community and the crossing of ideas to enhance our performances. i am presently working with Shell Petroleum Development Company, Nigeria...
Going back to 2000, Sony released the PlayStation 2 (PS2), PS2 was tagged as best-selling console of ALL time. This was perhaps great achievement. Infact, even now the selling of...
I have observed one thing in US and UK engieneers, they don't want to do jobs in CORPORATES. They always prefer to do Freelancing/Consutlant based jobs. This helps them to...