Dead Trigger For Android Is Free (Because Of Piracy)

The Developers of popular iOS and Android game, 'Dead Trigger' got frustrated because of the high levels of piracy on Android and decided to offer the game for free to all the users. The game is now available for download in Google Play store: Dead Trigger: Survival Shooter - Apps on Google Play

The iOS version still costs $0.99.

Don't know if this is a good news or a bad news, in general.

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    hey #-Link-Snipped-# , it looks like you are a gamer!
    you like playing this fantastic games?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kedar Malwadkar
    hey #-Link-Snipped-# , it looks like you are a gamer!
    you like playing this fantastic games?
    I prefer console games over mobile/tablet games.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea is to create a chat application using Java. Abstract: The chat application has several features. It can create and open multiple chat rooms. The applications should also be...
hi im harish kumar doing BE aeronautical in hindustan university n chennai, tamil nadu, india. i would like to do a project. i want to design a small single seater...
Name:vikas dewda *Engineering Trade:mechanical Location: indore *Occupation: studen *Hobbies & Interests: reading news paper and in designing *Aim in life: to be a design mechanical engineer *I joined CrazyEngineers because:...
i have to go in designing field i am in final year in mechanical engineering, which designing courses i should prefer.
Hey has anyone ever dealt with this engine before in anyway. i would like to know more about it. especially its sub-components and sub-assemblies.