De-Registration of HDFC Credit Card Takes 24 Hours!

I wonder what computer systems HDFC bank uses to run their online banking system. Recently the bank offered me a new credit card (upgrade) and now I've been asked to de-register my old card.

I logged on to the system and found out that de-registration takes 24 hours 😕 . I wonder why it takes such a long time! Does anyone know?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. Sry for the late introduction.. This is Rekha pandre, from the "Pearl city".. i.e., hyderabad. I'm a 3rd year electronics and communication engg. student. I came across CE while...
hi guys, I'm a fresher.😁 I decide to learn autocad 2d and 3d. I went to some instituitions where autocad classes are given. Actually i first went to CAD CENTRE...
Hi All, Does anyone tell me. What types of jobs could a graduate students get while in college? Is there possible the good jobs in the graduate students? Thanks lot...
Hi All, I am not sure if you all know about "Singleton" class program in java or not. Well, in brief for those who don't know, it is a class...
The results for the above mentioned examination can be checked out at NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: RTM NAGPUR RESULTS :- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA ENVIROMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY PART I SUMMER 2011 Best of luck