DC Motors

We are students from IIT,Madras working on a international contest, Robocon.
We want nearly the following specifications for motors.

1) Speed : 250 - 300 rpm
2) Running Torque : 10 kgcm
3) Holding torque : 30 kgcm
4) 12 or 24 V
5) Maximum weight : 2 kg
6) Internal Brakes if possible

Note: If you provide motor with internal brakes, we dont require that much of holding torque.

If you can suggest us any motor with above specifications, please reply to us with the information of cost, shipping time if possible.

Waiting for your reply soon
Thank you for your support

Robocon Team
IIT,Madras

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Love the title "Crazy Engineers" I'm from Ontario, Canada I'm not a true engineer but I do have a diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician - Industrial Mechanic and am looking...
I'm looking to go back to school for Electronics Engineering Technician and wanted some feed back on this career. I'd like to know for starts what you do, whether it's...
how bikes are starting in gear like yamaha,cbz etc but low weight bikes not like splendor,passion not?
I am a Telecommunication engineer and I have made a energy haravesting circuit for my 4th year project. The problem which i have is that the circuit is not capable...
hi , i have one qestion is linux or unix or ubanto different from windows (vista or xp) i have always heard my teacher saying about linux &linux or ubnatu...