DC MOTOR CONTROLLED DOOR

Hi
its urgent
we are working on a project which needs to open a door model controlled by a dc motor.its a small project which is havin a 45rpm 9V dc motor.

IF U PREFER ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP WITH UR REPLIES

No need of larger constructions. a simple one is appreciated.

we r also thinking on it
hoping for a good reply

thank you...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - It'd be better if you could explain your problem a bit in more detail. What exact help do you want? What does your existing construction look like? What is the problem you are facing?
  • gokuldas10
    gokuldas10
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    actually it is an automated door which uses a proximity sensor.The problem is that i have only one motor and i need to control the door with it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gokuldas10
    actually it is an automated door which uses a proximity sensor.The problem is that i have only one motor and i need to control the door with it
    What what is the problem with operating a door with just one motor?

Hint: You'll receive help quicker and better if you take out the time to describe your problem in depth. It helps us understand your situation so that we can offer help.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You need a torque to open a door. At 45 RPM the torque developed is decided by the wattage of the motor, which is not given. If no other mechanism can be added, you may or may not be able to open the door, especially if any friction or wind loads have to be taken into account.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lal
    lal
    What kind of door are you trying to use the motor with; sliding, conventional or what?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

German premium automaker Audi has launched the petrol variant of its highly popular Audi Q3 in India, priced at Rs 32.20 lacs onwards (ex-showroom New Delhi). For this year, the...
Coffee, one of the widely consumable drinks among professionals, is well known to provide the adequate caffeine boost needed for our daily activity. However, many of us prefer to take...
Microsoft has introduced a new artificially intelligent chatbot called 'RUUH'. RUUH is targeted at young Indians who're interested in Bollywood, entertainment, music and travel. The bot speaks English and you...
We all love to feel special and want our close ones to know about what we love and what we don’t. If you happen to be the one who wants...
Samsung left no stone unturned in pushing the limits of hardware and software awesomeness in the recently announced Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. After the recent Galaxy Note 7 debacle,...