Database Recovery Techniques

CEans,

I wish to know what are the most modern database recovery techniques available today. I'd like to know the procedures involved. My interest is especially in recovering a MYSQL database recovery.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The DB experts may have more to say about this question - What exactly goes wrong in a database when it crashes? Is it simply just another way of saying...
hello ....... m using vista home edition... few days ago i uninstalled my yahoo messenger... then i again tried to reinstall......but it was showing "installation has been interrupted" i tried...
hi friends m in 3rd year (ECE) and i wanna go for some some additional courses. so regarding that i wanna know will it be better for me to do...
Hey can anyone give me some ideas or any designs for T-shirt Civil Engineers..???😕 Please its a crises..!!!☕😭 PS : - Sorry MODS if this is not the right place...
Hi guys welcome to the quiz event.In this Section you will have 10 questions to answer..The one who answers all the ten questions will be declared as CRAZY ENGINEER OF...