DATA SHEET OF GS8MnMo64 AND GS8MnMo64

DATA SHEET OF GS8MnMo64 AND GS8MnMo74

I came across a job whose material is GS8MnMo64/ GS8MnMo74.I want the physical properties (including density),mechanical properties,chemical properties of both.Please share if anybody knows.I know the chemical property of GS8MnMo74 only.I have tried a lot for last 2 months.But unable to get.

Regards,
pradeep

Replies

• Esha Marathe
    Esha Marathe
    hmm ... i am sorry but even Google does not show anything relevant of these materials which u have come across

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Prizes – Solve Problems, Win Contests, Make Money - CrazyEngineers MIT’s New Algorithm To Prevent Mid-Air Collisions - CrazyEngineers AICTE Relaxes Eligibility Criteria - Cut-Offs Lowered To 45% -...
hey guys... i have just completed my first year in electrical and electronics engineering and wated to know from where can i learn automation concepts and plc programming in jaipur...
Guys can anyone tell me the sites name where i can give online tests to check my skills? I want to give technical test like DBMS, C, C++, CN, OS...
what are some good companies in India to apply as an intern at the end of my first year at college??😕
Read it in 'The Hindu' dated 06-07-2011. Is it true that NASA has lost all its Brainware so fast? Looks like the Aerospace sector of engineering is facing a crisis....