Data recovery software - Might be of help!

Hi all,

Just yesterday i had unknowingly formatted my external hard drive! (that is 450 GB of data which includes office works, personal stuff, music, movies and all). I was shocked like anything - till i got a software to recover the data - Recuva. It recovered all the deleted files from the hard disk, I couldnt believe it.

Just thought to share it with all, just in case any of you face such situations. You can recover any deleted data as long it is not over-written. I have two softwares for this purpose (2nd one is a demo version which can only recover files upto 64kb in size)

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    @Makru:Thanks for sharing the information!I too recovered my data using data recovery software after my system got crashed😀
  • itchap
    itchap
    Can we recover the data when hard disk is crashed??
  • makru921
    makru921
    I think once the sectors get corrupted, the chances of recovery through software is minimum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Puzzle Taken From: Puzzles and Tests Once upon a time, Mars, the God of war, intended to test the IQ of the goddess Minerva. So, showing his shield, he told...
1. Ashland is north of East Liverpool and west of Coshocton. 2. Bowling green is north of Ashland and west of Fredericktown. 3. Dover is south and east of Ashland....
Hi guys. Please, help me to find any circuit diagram for LED display module. In this module is applied a drivers MBI5030GF for each 16 LEDs CPLD: EPM3064Ati100-10N and HC245....
Is there any IC to be used as a DAC converter?? regards
CEans, GstarCAD is China's leading maker of CAD software. We are proud to have GStarCAD as CE's sponsors. Play this interesting flash game and win gifts from GStarCAD. The game...