Data deleted from Cell Phone

where does the deleted data go in cellphones or computers?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    When file is deleted, it doesn't go anywhere it's still in hard-drive ;just the link is removed.
    But if another file is written over same directory(or path) then it is permanently vanished.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    yes, its just buried somewhere in the drive!
    But there are a few software's through which you can regain that data (only in CD's)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey If it is in hidden mode can a retriveve a file of about 45 MB in my hard drive
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    jeffrey samuel
    Hey If it is in hidden mode can a retriveve a file of about 45 MB in my hard drive
    I don't think it is possible as the hard disk drive has a re-writable memory. 45 mb is too big for a memory sector. Definitely some other app will take over these sectors.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Vishal0203
    I don't think it is possible as the hard disk drive has a re-writable memory. 45 mb is too big for a memory sector. Definitely some other app will take over these sectors.
    Thanks pal for clearing it up
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    jeffrey samuel
    Thanks pal for clearing it up
    anytime! 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    jeffrey samuel
    Just 45 MB ?
    Dude, I used to recover entire hard hard drive using 3rd party software.
    So, yes it is possible to recover more than 45MB.
    The condition is : you shouldn't rewrite that specific slot with anyother data, else it is not possible.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It is like almost 3 months no guarantee of data not being over written pal Sorry And LOL😉😳😒
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Troll_So_Hard
    Just 45 MB ?
    Dude, I used to recover entire hard hard drive using 3rd party software.
    So, yes it is possible to recover more than 45MB.
    The condition is : you shouldn't rewrite that specific slot with anyother data, else it is not possible.
    you cannot guarantee anything in that.. overwriting may be done even in just moving a file from a drive to somewhere else. Using a third party software, just after deleting the data is okay! But if you are using your hard disk, then situation is not the same always
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    No guarantee, but it is very likely that it can be recovered,. I myself have recovered even movie files >1GB 😎 even after 5-6 months of deletion, so it worth a try. I use Recuva. You can try others as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In electric car main problem is charging backup and distance coverage in current electric cars. some tell solution for this and i want full details about electric car battery and...
I done an project in electric car. i did not have a fund to continue my project can any one tell a how to get fund from government or how...
In TEMA S type of heat exchanger, there is a backing device or flange. What is its function and is it of split type arrangement? Thanks.
I wish to apologise for the long absence. I was on a family vacation to Kerala and had a very limited access to the Internet (mostly through 3G & phone)....
LITHIUM AIR BATTERIES Arthur Dobley, metal air battery scientist, explains “Li-air batteries breathe oxygen from the air, and allow it to react with the Li metal anode. These are constructed...