Daily Brain Teaser

Guys i will try to add daily one brain Teasers,do find the answers.

1)The following pairs of words can be unscrambled to make two words that go together, like "this & that." All pairs follow the same theme. Can you determine what they say?

DARK BOG = ______ + ______
COW MEAT = ______ + ______
ASHES SINK = ______ + ______
BRANDY YOKE = ______ + ______

Hint

Old MacDonald had a farm...

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Hi,
    I tried out this teaser...Check out whether this is correct..
    DOG BARK
    CAT MEOW
    SNAKE HISS
    DONKEY BRAY
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    its correct miniy..nice work

Each of the following song titles starts with the letter D. Can you decode them? Each of the songs is in the form of an anagram.

1. A Modern

2. Decade Pruner

3. Cancan Deed

4. A Bravely Remedied

5. A Descended Dirtied Trophy
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    hey,you please just keep on adding your brain teasers everyday..Whenever we get the solution we'll let you know....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Blackle is nothing but a black version of google. https://www.blackle.com/ A few months ago, a post titled Black Google Would Save 750 Megawatt-hours a Year. The post lays out the...
hello everybody.......... please share some ideas.about the train accidents........ if a bogie of train derails or if it is caught in fire...........how to save lives of people....in it.......... can anyone...
Hi, I have been trading in the stock market for some period but I don’t feel that I have been able to make the sort of profits that could be...
Hello CEans, It takes me great pleasure in announcing that Sugih Jamin, Chairman, CTO and co-founder of Zattoo, world's first commercial IPTV has agreed to have a small talk with...
I'm a 4th year student in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, option of Telecommmunication. I'm really need a good idea for my final year project. Please if you have any idea...