D B T calls for projects on Affodable Healthcare Technologies and Poroducts

The Department of Biotechnology, G O I, is quie aggesssive in trying to promote all aspects of biotechnology with social relevance. It supports and encourages industry - research Institute collaboration. Funding is quite substantial.
DBT has announced today its third call for projects. This time for Affordable Healthcare Technologies. The areas cover not only biotechnology oriented products but also biomedical devices and tele health.
All applications must be made online before 30th June 2012.
All interested Bio people can get details from links here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone.. i am planning to do a paper presentation on vehicular telematics. is this topic good enough and suitable? kindly suggest some ideas and help to go ahead with...
hey em Ashish a power engineering student from capital of india Name: Ashish *Engineering Trade: power engineering (mechanical specialization) Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies &...
The question is : "if you were shrunk to a size of a pencil and locked in a blender jar, and facing the threat of the blender being started any...
So can anyone prove , what i stated in the title ?
Someone please show and explain me the solution to this. How to find the general solutions for these differential equations? 1. y'-2y = 6 2.y'+y = 5sin.(4t/3 + pi) ..........