cyborgs

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I can't believe it , it will be used for spying. Ha ! Almost world might be knowing now about it. Ha ha ! By the time these people will complete their research with this. Attackers will be ready with its break. So ultimately going to fail as per me.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    No No. It wont fail 😀 I guess whats being publicised is juts tip of an ice berg. Much more huge research would be happening underneath. Its similar to Google declaring their OS, but can MS do anything about it? 😁
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    😀 But I heard that,mostly articles not released related to research until it is fully completed as well as , it will be used in defense for more than 10 years or something after that only they start selling rights of their technlogy... is it true?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to CAT Logical Section Here only Post the CAT logical reasoning questions. Let me start first,,, Choose anyone answer😀 1)The senate candidate expressed outrage that few...
* Hopefully no intro needed why I started this thread * Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency are kinds of problems where first we need to decide whether we can get...
In most of the cases, when we r using filler metal while welding, then why don't we use same filler metal as that of base metal
Important Tips for Logical Reasoning Study the question carefully. A brief explanation of why each choice is correct or incorrect follows each practice question. If you understand this reasoning for...
hi everyone . i am using ubuntu 9.04 .could anyone let me know where i can get the stabe version of wine like wine 1.0.1...... and i find only development...