Cutting force calculations for drilling machine

Hi friends.... Pls help me out to find the cutting force calculations for a drilling machine and the calculations for design of lead screw......

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Calculation of Cutting Force, Torque and Power

The power must be available at the rotational speed used (see the power curve of the machine as a function of rotational speed), while taking into account the following remark:

One must remember that the spindle power of the machine must be greater than the cutting power because, in approximate terms, we have:

Ptotal = Pc + Pv (no-load power at the rotational speed used)

EN AW 2017 aluminium alloy, monobloc carbide drill:

d = 6 mm, vc = 200, f = 0.3. This data gives: (kc = 1050, see previous table)

For more information, please see this: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Google is your friend! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs took a break from his ongoing medical leave to unveil the second generation iPad, called iPad 2. Here's a video of iPad 2- [video=youtube;b661ovU1rPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b661ovU1rPU&feature=player_embedded[/video] Apple's got some nice...
I've been trying to watch the streamed video of Apple iPad 2 launch on Apple official website : Apple Special Event March 2011 However, I'm unable to stream. Is there...
I was thinking about Online class, I know that we can make video tutorial and that may help the user to learn. but i have one more idea that how...
It would be good to list out the field/opportunities for a Civil Engineer. 00. Design 01. Road 02. Residential / Commercial Construction 03. Railway 04. Airport 05. Tunneling 06. Dam...
DreamSpark Yatra - 2011 (DSY) is Chennai’s premier academic Developer Conference conducted by CNUGStudent (Chennai .Net User Group). The DevCon will have sessions on the latest technology conducted by well-known...