Customer-Ratings.in - An Online Customer Rating Search Engine

Manish Goyal submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Pass your reviews or ratings without registration or logging in

Customer-Ratings.in is a search engine with a difference. It is system, that intends to pass your reviews or ratings to world with no registration or login unlike other. Everyone has complete freedom to throw away their reviews on anything they like or dislike in this world

Customer Ratings Provides 100% pure ratings from real users. Our aim is to help consumers make informed shopping decisions.

customer-ratings
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Could you make the abstract a little more detailed by adding other information?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

March/April is usually the time of the year when college students all over India start looking for an internship or training to do in their summer break. Often a summer...
Smartphones and laptops tend to heat-up when used for a long hours. This happens because the processor is doing all the work in the background while consuming a lot of...
How to select the project domain for final year project???? i m interested in application based projects and also in Network domain like cloud and all other things.
Piaggio, the Italian automobile brand, will be soon launching its super-premium scooter called 'Vespa 946' in India at a Rs. 8-9 Lakh price range. The company recently launched its third...
Hi, I am a 500 level student in the Electrical/Electronics department. my final year project is the design and construction of a 1000VA UPS. I'll need help on this, circuit...