current trends in information technology

a warm greetings to all CE ans .i want to present a paper on current trends in information technology.i have googled many topic but i want this paper to be some what different and unique .so can you guys suggest me any current trend in IT that is unique.and actually i have to present it on day after tomorrow so guys please reply me soon. thank you..waiting for your suggestions..have a good day.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subathra377
    i have googled many topic but i want this paper to be some what different and unique .so can you guys suggest me any current trend in IT that is unique.and actually i
    Technology itself is a huge domain and it gets updated on daily basis. You may talk about how big data is impacting our lives, or how 5G differs from 4G, 3D computing chips and so on. In order to take a look at what's latest in technology, simply visit the front page of CrazyEngineers.com and you'll know several topics.
  • subathra377
    subathra377
    thanks a lot for your guidance .. i will make sure that i will go through the latest updates of crazy engineers .once again thanks for the quick response .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to Designer prospective, Engineer prospective, and Facility provider prospective. Anyone have idea about these please let me know.
I am wondering what's the easiest mode of making payments for Indian customers. When I look at various reports from eCommerce companies, it looks like people still prefer Cash on...
A research team from the University of Surrey has managed to transform light resistant graphene sheets into heliophilic graphene, which is capable of absorbing a staggering 90% of the incident...
Idea cellular is sending texts announcing the launch of 4G services and I'm willing to give them a try (before the big daddy Reliance Jionet sets its foot). The latest...
MIT engineers have devised the thinnest ever solar cell which is as light as a soap bubble! This breakthrough achievement might completely revolutionize the contemporary trend of miniaturizing technology. In...