Current Job vs MS,MBA,MHRM,MSW or any other course

I have done my bachelors in mechanical engineering from a reputed college in Gujarat (2016 batch) and currently I am employed with Adani group since past 2 months. What I am confused is about whether to excel and continue in this particular job or should I approach for higher studies, say MS or MBA in some good colleges.
Both the option leads to a common goal of mine which is to earn loads of money by being at some top managerial position in a company.
The problem with sticking to current job is that I am offered a package which is about 4.1 lacs and the benefits is that we have a wide scope of growth since we are the first GET batch of the company. Also the senior staff above us is about 100 persons.
Considering the other option of future studies, it requires a very huge investment in terms of money. I belong to a middle class family and also the elder son. My younger brother is doing his engineering and my father has his business and my mother too runs her sewing classes to support family needs.
I right from the beginning wanted to live a life of bigshot and wanted to make my parents retire so as to lessen their burden and to do so I need to earn more.
This is where the Abroad courses tempts me to go for them.
Kindly guide me with this dilemma.

P.S: I am not a technical mind who can carry out a research or so. Moreover I am a slow learner.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Zopo mobiles on Wednesday launched all new Color F1 smartphone at a price tag of Rs. 8,890 in Black, White, and Gold color variants. The USP of the device is...
The recent iPhone 7 Plus showed the world that dual camera setup has gone mainstream. This has been a problem for Android manufactures who have to develop their own hardware...
Hello everyone, I am the Mtech student. I have chosen computer vision and image processing as my work area. I have searched lot research papers but didn't got the perfect...
Hi Engineers I used to use workbench Program to design simple Parallel and Series circuits during collages days. Now I want to build a new production line in the factory...
can any one help with subject which i can choose from ece for IT placement..