Cubli - The balancing, dancing & jumping robotic cube

Cubli isn't your just another metallic cube, it's a robot with second to none jumping, walking, dancing and balancing skills; all using some sophisticated electronics & engineering. What you will in the following video will surely blow your mind-

Measuring 15 cm on each side, this box encloses multiple reaction wheels attached to motors. These reaction wheels operate in perfect sync with each other to let the cube do seemingly impossible balancing feats. The cube can balance itself on its edge and even on one of the corners.

I'm sure this would inspire a lot of engineering students to take up a similar project as their academic engineering project. What say?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How can one not love engineering?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, first of all it is a good forum for engineering students. I'm doing my 3rd year aeronautical engineering in chennai. In this discussion, I like to know the...
I was quite surprised that VoiCEans didn't covered the revolutionary move by Valve, the resurrector of PC gaming, the Operating system for gaming - SteamOS! Well here's few information :...
Hello all I am trying to install cacti5.3 (https://www.hpl.hp.com/research/cacti/). The installation is simple : one has to download the tar file, unzip it, run the make command. When I run...
Let's discuss which of the following ways of incrementing is the most efficient. Take a look at the following ways of incrementing - I: i += 1; II: i =...
Hi frnds, I am a final Computer Science Graduate, we are a group of 5 and we want to start a web development company. Can I get help on structure...