CTS or WIPRO?

Hi techies....

I am a M.Tech guy in computer engineering.... I got placed in Two major IT companies CTS and WIPRO.... I am confused which would be the better choice.... I want a challenging work environment with excellent global projects and a good personal growth rate....Regarding salary.. WIPRO is giving a fair salary than CTS.... Which one of the two companies will be the perfect option for me...

Please give your valuable suggestions.....

Thank you...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First things first - Have you had any experience prior to opting for M.Tech? The ground realities about challenging work environment and excellent global projects is that every big IT company out there has quite a few of them. Also, growth in big Indian IT companies is more or less the same and depends highly on your performance.

The best thing to do is contact the recruiters or the HRs of the companies that are in touch with you and discuss the projects with them before you make your choice. Ask them if they could introduce you to the project managers to have a conversation with them about the nature of job, profile etc. I'd recommend not having 'salary' as a criteria if it's not one of the top priorities. You can always opt for a better salary by making a switch to a new company. If I were you, I'd take my decision on the basis of the project the company is offering to me and the best answer can only come from the officials.
  • meeran
    meeran
    thank you very much BIG_K...

I am a fresher.... i don have any previous experience..... Since i have got placed in campus placement ... i don have any feasible way to contact the project managers of those companies.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Which to choose CTS or Wipro?

Posting question on behalf of #-Link-Snipped-# 

I am confused about it as I am placed in both the companies

It's not clear if you've completed your BE or M.Tech? Also have you been working for any company before or are you a fresh graduate?

Also mention any specific questions or concerns that you have about these two companies so that our fellow engineers can help you make a better decision. Please spend some time describing your confusion a bit in more detail. 

• Pavithra Prakash
    Pavithra Prakash

which of these will offer me a good career growth is the confusion

I am a fresher and I am a B.Tech graduate in the final year

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I am trying for gate 2012 and applied online, but a failed to pay the cash on time (it was on yesterday 23rd sep 2011) what will I...
Iocl z coming for campus placement. I want to sit for interview so need some help regarding types of questions asked and nature of work for civil engnrs in the...
Hello Peeps and fellow CEans.. 😉
Problem and confusionead the posts in the forum carefully. And conclude yourself what a "First world Country" has to say about India and Indian Education system in general. There are...