CS/It engineer? Need a Ready Made Project? Look here..

Hi all dear CS/IT engineering students,

Are you all looking for a ready made project but don't know where to get it and how hmm. No need to worry, I can do it for you just you are supposed to answer few of my stupid questions and if your answers matches with mine then I can get you a project. Done ?

Anyways here goes my questions - (Only 1 answer for each question)

Qn 1: Why am I studying in BE/BTech ?
a) My parents wanted and forced me /my whole family is engineer.
b) Just to get a fame ,money and get a good spouse.
c) I deserve to be an engineer and want to change the world.

Qn2: My area of interests in computers/IT is ______________________(maximum 15 characters)

Qn 3: What I would have done as a CS/IT engineer?
a) Got a good salary paid job in an MNC
b) Make something of my own of which I could be proud of like any software etc..
c) Ah engineer -my foot, what's that 😐 I will do my dad's business now.

Qn 4: Why I need a readymade project ?
a) Man, these stupid HODs want and these final year marks depend on that 😑
b) I don't have any idea about how to get start. πŸ˜”
c) If I start I don't know whether I would be able to complete on time or not and whether I would get enough help and support from my seniors or not? πŸ˜”

Qn 5: What kind of project you are looking for -specify language and technology_________________________
Thanks a lot for. Please post your answers in this thread only. Projects -I will share through PM if and only if your answers would be good. 😁

PS: Quality of project I can provide you depends on the quality of your answers. πŸ˜€

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    There is no link in your profile page to send PM

I don't need ready made project.
    I will send the answers to the above questions soon.
    But I dont know how to start and how to choose the title for the project.So suggest title and tell the way to start the project.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalini, maybe you should invite responses in this thread itself. πŸ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @ms_cs I am waiting for your answers. Please post them int his thread only. OK. πŸ˜€

The_Big_K
    Shalini, maybe you should invite responses in this thread itself. πŸ˜€
    ok -editing
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    1-c
    2-Web/Networking
    3-b(received a prize in software presentation competition)
    4-b
    5-Java,J2EE,DB2/Oralce,Windows/(if it is linux means I have to learn that first.Anyway no problem).
    PS: I don't want ready made project. But I want good titles. I don't like to hear the titles like library management system which is a common one.I want something different.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ms_cs
    1-c
    2-Web/Networking
    3-b(received a prize in software presentation competition)
    4-b
    5-Java,J2EE,DB2/Oralce,Windows/(if it is linux means I have to learn that first.Anyway no problem).
    PS: I don't want ready made project. But I want good titles. I don't like to hear the titles like library management system which is a common one.I want something different.
    ok, so now come my next set of questions for you.

Qn 1: Why I am asking you for idea?
    a) I don't have enough brains to think about the project but have brains to make that project.(sounding stupid πŸ˜’)
    b) I don't know much about web and networking as this is such a vast topic so could not think.
    c) I have ideas but I don't know how much feasible they are. πŸ˜”

Qn 2: What specific is your interest in web/networking like making any site or connectivity of computers, protocols etc etc..Please specify clearly.__________________

Thanks ! πŸ˜€
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    These questions should goes to peoples who is asking for ready made project.

I know you are working in MNC, that is why I asked,and I responded to this. I thought that your experience could help. web/networking-I am interested in software side and not in hardware side right. Any topic under this I can do.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ms_cs

I know you are working in MNC, that is why I asked,and I responded to this. I thought that your experience could help. web/networking-I am interested in software side and not in hardware side right. Any topic under this I can do.
    Hey hello, there is nothing to mind in this, you asked me for idea or not tell me? So first question which I aksed just now is relevant. Thats good that you asked for ideas but dude I just asked few of your efforts so that I can give you better ideas. I am not saying I am not going to help you. ok. There is no relation of an individual working in an MNC (having just so-called experience) with a project idea. It all depends on your brain man.

Never mind πŸ˜€
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    If I mind means I wont respond here...right? πŸ˜€

Give your suggestions according to the details given by me. .Is it not enough?
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    😁 KBC is going on here...... so who is on hot seat.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    KBC means?
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    Famous TV SOAP by Amitabh Bachann.... Kaun Banega Crorepati....😁
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ms_cs
    If I mind means I wont respond here...right? πŸ˜€

Give your suggestions according to the details given by me. .Is it not enough?
    If you would have not mind, you would have answered my two questions. Anyways give me some time till I suggest soemthing for your project. 😐

@manusaluja First and last warning - "DON'T SPAM MY THREADS" ok 😑 If you have anything good to share, then share in appropriate section rather than spamming other's threads (specially mine 😑)
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    πŸ˜” Sorry ...
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    ms_cs

MNC / Experience has really nothing to do in regards to this. You must be with some Idea, and a jeal to program it with your favourite language in your favourite IDE. That's it. Though a little guidance could prove useful in programming it effectively. Thats what we people are getting and giving here at CE. And project titles doesnt matter, if its Library management use some higher technology stuff to achieve same objectives in some different way. classical approach was using SQL to fire queries, collecting data, and throwing that to VIEWS. You can use Persistence framework, like EJB, Hibernate to do that, What matter is your learning. how much did you learned from that.
    I myself has learned j2EE in 2nd year of my curriculum, and made Airlines reservation system in 2nd year training, used WML again in 3rd year(Changed VIEW to get parsed in mobile browsers), and in final year implemented same using persistence Framework EJB and J2ME client.

I got national level prize in my university for best technical project.

Anyways..

@Shalini --- Sorry for that spamming.
    In regards to this thread, any info regarding any idea, i also want to volunteer my knowledge for implementing any kind of project idea.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    @manusaluja: thanks for your reply.

Happy to read, that CEan won the national level prize.

I heard that Some of the companies like IBM, concentrates more on the final year projects for recruitment.This urged me to search for a good and different title.
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    ms_cs
    I heard that Some of the companies like IBM, concentrates more on the final year projects for recruitment.This urged me to search for a good and different title.
    Yes you are absolutely right but their main aim is just to know upto how much depth you know about your project and yes idea also matters to arouse interest of the employer in asking questions.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    even though I am already done with my project of Tesla Coil, I would like to have one more anyway lolz

Qn 1: Why am I studying in BE/BTech ?

c) I deserve to be an engineer and want to change the world.

Qn2: My area of interests in computers/IT is _____Automation_____(maximum 15 characters)

Qn 3: What I would have done as a CS/IT engineer?
    b) Make something of my own of which I could be proud of like any software etc..

Qn 4: Why I need a readymade project ?
    a) Man, these stupid HODs want and these final year marks depend on that 😑

Qn 5: What kind of project you are looking for -specify language and technology____something that combines with camera's to sense or recognize stuff in front of it.______

cool I cant wait for the project lol
  • lakshmi1260
    lakshmi1260
    1.c)i deserve to be an engineer and to change the world
    2.networking and programming
    3.b) Make something of my own of which I could be proud of like any software etc..
    4.I don't have any idea about how to get start
    5.java
  • lakshmi1260
    lakshmi1260
    pls give me links about any ready made projects
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    lakshmi1260
    pls give me links about any ready made projects
    ok just seeing such comments I wanna ask/say

guys isn't this thread supposed to be funny??
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    kashish0711
    Qn 5: What kind of project you are looking for -specify language and technology____something that combines with camera's to sense or recognize stuff in front of it.______
    Are you talking about a kind of an automated robot?

kashish0711
    isn't this thread supposed to be funny??
    What made you to think this thread to be a funny one? Can you please tell? 😐
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    shalini_goel14
    Are you talking about a kind of an automated robot?
    Not really, just want that something like a camera, it takes picture then processes it to recognize things in the picture. e.g. if there is a chair in the pic, it should flash a message that it is a chair. If not that advance then maybe it should be able to recognize a particular shape, say a ball, and should be able to tell acc to the picture taken, where the ball is actually placed.
    Its all image processing thingy. πŸ˜€

shalini_goel14
    What made you to think this thread to be a funny one? Can you please tell😐
    The type of questions?? :shifty:
  • krishnasty
    krishnasty
    hi shalini,
    i wanted to have a ready made project for my final year. i will be truthful to u and answer ur questions. i hope it matches it requirements.hehhe..

ans1: (a)my whole family is engineer.infact almost all my cousins did engineering and some r planning to do d same.

ans2: but nevertheless, i have some interest in few areas- like networking and mobility. also, i love to program in java.

ans3 :i really dont know what to write in this. probably the first one. "get a good salary paid job in an MNC".

ans4: (a) i even went to the hod few few ideas which c bluntly refused. i had this great idea but she said its not viable. i dont understand, y all HOD's are so much of pain in d a$$.

ans5 : it will be best to have a java based project..

i hope u will understand my problem and grant me this readymade project. i dont know whether the next set of questions which u asked one of the members appply to me too or not.so, currently, i have just answered the first original set of questions.
    thnx
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the best Shalini πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hi shalini.......
    I want to do a mini project....But I have no idea about them.i.e how to choose a project..and how to make it...Can you guide me....I dont mean that i want a ready made project...But i need guidance....

Is it wrong to ask this question...?

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    krishnasty
    hi shalini,
    ans2: but nevertheless, i have some interest in few areas- like networking and mobility. also, i love to program in java.

ans4: (a) i even went to the hod few few ideas which c bluntly refused. i had this great idea but she said its not viable. i dont understand, y all HOD's are so much of pain in d a$$.

ans5 : it will be best to have a java based project..
    Hi krishnasty,
    Sorry for such a late reply. Cool answers.

Now as you are saying your great idea is rejected by your HOD then what is the guarantee that ideas to be told here will not be rejected ? So, can you please share your idea here -What it is all about ?

Can you please make something for solving this problem of relying on outside servers for getting Internet Connection always?

PS: Please check this thread also #-Link-Snipped-#

sahithi pallavi
    hi shalini.......
    Is it wrong to ask this question...?
    Hi Pallavi,
    Nothing is wrong dear but can you put up what all I asked before I can tell you something further.

Thanks !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anybody information about ARMA model? How can we use this model for extracting signals from noisy signals?
A Modem is Modulation De-Modulation device. It converts the discrete stream of digital on-off electrical pulses generated by computing equipment into a type of continuously variable analog wave patterns, for...
Andrew Flintoff took the first step in his return to full match fitness on Sunday, bowling two sessions off a full run-up though not in match conditions. Flintoff first bowled...
After successful completion of CrazyBoy's Cricket Quiz : Season I(2 thread) and CrazyBoy's BasketBall Quiz : Season I (1 thread), I am going to start Quiz not related to any...
please give me the ans of these ques kinetetics homogenous tannsformation various actuators