CS & I.T. forum!

CEans πŸ˜€ !

I'm glad to announce the new CS & I.T. forum on CE forums 😁 . Now we have a place dedicated to all computer related discussions. Let us not confine ourselves to questions & answers. How about coming up with some crazy codes which will cause the next 'Big Bang' ? πŸ˜‰ . No more hints! Let the crazy brains explode! 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• amanrocks
    amanrocks
    Thatz called CraZy

ITs good to hav this Big Bang kind assignments .. but what is needed is .. A Target .. you should come with some sort of assignments.. so that these Crazy Brains gets some direction ...
    Keep it up!!
  • rick
    rick
    welcome to the board amanrocks πŸ˜€

you are right. we gotta have some target. I have been on this forum since for quite some time. the CE forum is takeing shape slowly. I'm almost in love with this forum 😁

the growth of this forum is really amazing. welcome to the team and we are going to make a difference.

😲
  • crook
    crook
    what targets are being talked here? πŸ˜€

someone please give me the details. I'm in for everything [​IMG]
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Being started Year back,

I feel missing it,

Hope so we will Achieve our target soon...

Regards,
    A.Sk...
  • anupam_smart
    anupam_smart
    As a new member....
    My best wishes...to this growing great forum.
  • anupam_smart
    anupam_smart
    crook
    what targets are being talked here? πŸ˜€

someone please give me the details. I'm in for everything [​IMG]
    Yup...
    What targets........?
    (I just noted about a restiction that any post must contain at least 50 characters in it...Why is this restriction...?)
  • emaa
    emaa
    it's really good idea. u still looking 4 terget, so can i ask 4 assembly cpdes progremesor links or anything plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?​
  • Cuteva
    Cuteva
    As a new member i feel so excited to be in this group of brain wizards.
  • che2008
    che2008
    i dont have any knowledge about how to activate my friendster site since my school administrator has restricted it. He is using Windows 2000 Advanced server.Anyone can help me...
  • che2008
    che2008
    Good day to all!! I am begging for someone who can help me to activate my friendster site. My school Administrator has restricted it. He is using windows 2000 advanced server. Please give me the trick..thank you!!
  • mahul
    mahul
    hey _k why don't u start something of a contest for us to play with?? it wd be really interesting. like u could devise a prob and all the solutions that pour in would be posted in this forum.then we can vote 4 the best solutions. u cd also get some pro's on the job and decide the winner.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    hey _k why don't u start something of a contest for us to play with?? it wd be really interesting. like u could devise a prob and all the solutions that pour in would be posted in this forum.then we can vote 4 the best solutions. u cd also get some pro's on the job and decide the winner.
    CEan Mayank used to run 'C/C++' challengers on CE, but it seems that he just got busy with work. We'll start something on the similar lines pretty soon.

Since I hate to leak the secrets, I won't tell you that something 'big' is being planned 😁 Just stay tuned. Right now, I'm getting my hands dirty for the CrazyEngineers Day (26th of November)

-The Big K-
  • mastermindpeace
    mastermindpeace
    Assalamualaikum (may peace be on you)
    hi friends i have joined crazy engineers and hope i will be benificial and it's good by seeing our community forum

Allahhafiz (may Allah(god) protect you)
  • cutiepie
    cutiepie
    The_Big_K
    CEans πŸ˜€ !

I'm glad to announce the new CS & I.T. forum on CE forums 😁 . Now we have a place dedicated to all computer related discussions. Let us not confine ourselves to questions & answers. How about coming up with some crazy codes which will cause the next 'Big Bang' ? πŸ˜‰ . No more hints! Let the crazy brains explode! 😁

-The Big K-
    hey guys
    i feel orkut is banned in most of the colleges!!
    so, do u people out there know the the proxy to operate it??
    if no, then i have the solution!!
  • cutiepie
    cutiepie
    how does a wi-fi works???
  • cutiepie
    cutiepie
    Re: Thatz called CraZy

amanrocks
    ITs good to hav this Big Bang kind assignments .. but what is needed is .. A Target .. you should come with some sort of assignments.. so that these Crazy Brains gets some direction ...
    Keep it up!!
    πŸ˜•hey,
    do u have anything crazy goin on in ur brain???
    if yes, then plz share!!
  • cutiepie
    cutiepie
    che2008
    i dont have any knowledge about how to activate my friendster site since my school administrator has restricted it. He is using Windows 2000 Advanced server.Anyone can help me...
    do you have mozilla in your college???
    if yes, then open that window and enter letsbunk.com
    then search for your friendster sitet
    it will be available😎
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    its good forum to talking everything.
  • mdsabeeh
    mdsabeeh
    hi (may peace be on you)
    hi friends i have joined crazy engineers and hope i will be benificial and it's good by seeing our community forum

Allahhafiz (may Allah(god) protect you)😎
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers.

Do post your introduction on the CE Introduction thread.

We look forward to your participation
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Welcome onboard...keep your posts be needful for others...and wish you to have a gr8! journey with us in
  • iamcrazy
    iamcrazy
    i go crazy...
  • poshmen
    poshmen
    please tell me a seminar topic
  • poshmen
    poshmen
    I am very happy to join in this community.
    let's develop the technology towards the technology
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    poshmen
    please tell me a seminar topic
    Poshmen- welcome to CE. Can you be more specific about the seminar topic. Also there are loads of seminar topics available on CE. Explore some more and you will find it your self. :smile:
  • saurabh
    saurabh
    I am in..
    Lets try to find all the networking commands for RedHat Linux to setup our own network and make the hardware communicate with each other...
    And also some routing algorithm code....
  • Manish_Tiwari
    Manish_Tiwari
    hiiiiiiii people, how many of u r frm or around delhi in here
  • manishachouhan
    manishachouhan
    how a wi-fi works?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi manisha.... welcome to CE...

you picked up the right section but the thread is wrong.....

This link is the right place...create a new thread here...about your doubt

Link : #-Link-Snipped-#

And you get good views and replies... :smile:.... have fun...
  • nitinkulkarni89
    nitinkulkarni89
    very good plataform for sharing crazy and funky ideasssssssssss!!!!!!!!
  • crazypooh
    crazypooh
    being new here m not exactly clear what target???
    but m excited......to know

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Didn't get you crazypooh? Post your questions related to the site in New Members' Joint section and we'll answer them there.
  • crazycs
    crazycs
    hii all. hows every one ..It feels great to be a part of such a nice forum..
    thanks to the creators

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all CEans! πŸ˜€ The forums have been restructured! We are now back, up & running! Everything went smooth and this time I didn't meddle with the database 😁 The...
I would like to know weather anyone has implemented I2C in software in smaller chips like Atmel AT89C51, which doesn't have the port. Could you share the details with hardware...
Hi friends, Am posting some useful Testing Questions and there Answers. It hardly takes few hours to learn about Testing . This will certainly help you in developing your skills...
I'm HapPy to announce the latest addition on forum! - "Today's Birthdays" 😁 Do not forget to update your profile with your birthday. Here's how to do it - Click...
Hey Guys! Saw "Rang De Basanti" last weekend. 😁 Yet another Amir Khan starrer. The plus point of the film is the story and the message it wants to convey....