Cryptography and network security - paper presentation help

i am taking part in tpp nd my topic is cryptography nd network security... plz help me to get right and appropriate contents.... so that i can eligible to deliver the performance...waiting for a rply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you here. Have you searched the Internet for some information? Wikipedia would be a good place to start. Read about Cryptography and also read about network security. The next step would be to find out the connection points between these two. Share your findings with us so that we can help you prepare for the seminar.

All the best!
  • sweet payal jain
    sweet payal jain
    my search is on!!!! and soon going to need your help... basically i know wat is cryptography.... bt need your help in structuring the technical paper...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go ahead, collect the information and share your findings with people here. I'm sure we've several CS/IT experts who can help you create a better paper to present.
  • sweet payal jain
    sweet payal jain
    hey need ur hlp agn.. i want to knw about how sms or emal alerts are sent to one's mobile or mail -id!..
    plz let me knw!
  • sweet payal jain
    sweet payal jain
    sweet payal jain
    hey need ur hlp agn.. i want to knw about how sms or emal alerts are sent to one's mobile or mail -id!..
    plz let me knw!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

halo freunden... wie geht es ihnen? ich heisse aabishkar kandel. ich bin student auf BE computer science.
Helo everyone I m an mechanical engineering student of 3rd yr from bhubaneswar. I wanted to know that is it possible to make any hydrogen based vehicle which will use...
Today CEan - cooldudeiet is celebrating his Birthday. I wish him a Very Happy Birthday. Have a Blast! 🎉🎉 And CEans wants you to conduct their KYCEans, Be active on...
Biomedical engineers at Imperial College London designed an intelligent insulin pump for diabetes patients. This bio-mimetic approach diverges from today's dominant method of delivering only insulin using a relatively simple...
hi, the image college of arts animation and technology(ICAT) offers a 1 year full time PG diploma in GAME DEVELOPMENT and the course fee is around 2.5 LAKH approx they...