Crop Circles

Here i am going to show some Crop Circle images...
among them mostly are really puzzle for scientist who made it? no one knows i read one article on that its really unsolved question for people that who made this much of large Crop Circles in one night only?

Have you any Idea ?

[​IMG]

Above Crop Circle Follows The Value of Pi!! dont know how but according to area of its section.

😒

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Another one:
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Although this is also very popular as a Art in England..but there are some crop circles created by one night arise a question of Aliens. :confuse:
  • gohm
    gohm
    They have proven groups of people are doing these. They definitely are an interesting art to look at, all trespassing and crop damage aside. Not sure how aliens got thrown into the mix? I can't imagine they would travel all that distance to visit just to leave a geometric design...
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Cool man 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Rope, some boards, gps and some basic surveying tools/knowledge will get the job done.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gohm
    They have proven groups of people are doing these. They definitely are an interesting art to look at, all trespassing and crop damage aside. Not sure how aliens got thrown into the mix? I can't imagine they would travel all that distance to visit just to leave a geometric design...
    gohm sir but some scientist has proven that if you made these types of crop circles using the tools although there is quite difficulties. well some of them still are unsolved 😕
  • gohm
    gohm
    Not too difficult for those with a mathematical or engineering background. Sounds like a project of students. Notice they are getting more complex as teams of people develop in the design and creation of them. We can rule out natural causes due to the complexity and preciseness of the patterns. I believe we can also rule out an advanced society traveling inter-stellar distances to arrive & just make a picture in wheat and leave. That makes no sense. Plus, there would be records of this happening but these complex crop circles did not appear until the ufo crazy dawned. They are great to look at although the poor farmers do not appreciate them! Hopefully any admission fee they charge to visit negates the damaged crop income.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans how many of you are aware of the listings of the India Budget 09-10.. Among great expectations Pranab Mukherjee, Finance Minister of Congress 2 released the budget that...
hey all the pro's engineer out there, i am a degree student doing a final project. My group is doing the whole AGV for a FMS. The automated guided vehicle...
Hi All, Following is an interesting puzzle i found while browsing, Every weekday at 6 PM sharp Nawab Gulzarilal arrives by rail at the Lucknow station, and every weekday at...
Hello everyone, i just joined the CE forum and was browsing through when i came across this thread. First of all let me introduce my self, i am Asher Khan...
hiii, i want aftek,pune -company's aptitude papers its urgent for me so pl send the same