Cricket..! Now, what is that?

Todays cartoonscape in 'The Hindu'
The pic says it all 😁

Cartoonscape, February 28, 2012 - The Hindu
28TH_CARTOON_COLOUR_936632f

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    It's time to show your love for Hockey. Seriously, I have lost interest in cricket, so time to move on.πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Cricket is match fixing... How many of you have seen hockey been played in India? Wake up guys!!! πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Guys, have you seen these:
    431758_399764640040512_290897664260544_1750730_1479070165_n

and

419588_399698140047162_290897664260544_1750471_1997925591_n
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Praveen-Kumar
    Cricket is match fixing... How many of you have seen hockey been played in India? Wake up guys!!! πŸ˜€
    β˜•. How can you say that ??? Are all matches been playing are getting fixed. A game is just a game. Watch it and enjoy.πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Cricket or Hockey, A sport will always represent a person's spirit, determination and dedication towards his nation. πŸ˜€

and Hockey or Cricket, Cheers to my Mother Nation, India. I wish them all the success and I promise that I'll stand for them even though they are losing matches. β˜• All the best India πŸ‘
  • martincrow
    martincrow
    We cant blame the players alone, we are also responsible for this hype, whenever our team wins a contest, we put them on heads, and that is not right in any sense. we treat players as god but all those imaginations proved false by them after next match.
    K!r@nS!ngu
    β˜•. How can you say that ??? Are all matches been playing are getting fixed. A game is just a game. Watch it and enjoy.πŸ˜€
    PS: I have no clue about sports... πŸ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Here is a cricket fight:

bioramani
    Here is a cricket fight:

Ha ha ha!!! Nice pun! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, i have been working on a project idea of transfering the audio files through online from pc to another device. any ideas how to proceed please do give...
Indian Government is setting up the Internet Scanning Company to keep watch on your tweets, facebook updates, emails, blackberry communication and so on. Basically, the NCCC will keep check on...
CEans, If you are getting logged out of CE while opening new conversations or internal links on CE, please report your problem here in the following format: - 1. Browser...
Any body who has Idea about best performed open source software for a PC or laptop. 1. 7 zip https://www.7-zip.org/ instead of winzip. or win-rar.
Illusionistic Miniature World​ ​​ ​Pierre Javelle & Akiko Ida make very special food landscapes where little people go around their business among the tasty morsels we eat for breakfast, lunch...