Creative Idea For Railway Project

hello,sir,
Can you give me some creative idea for railway project..?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rashmi Yadav
    hello,sir,
    Can you give me some creative idea for railway project..?
    I see that your background is in Computer Science. The biggest problem Indian railways and passengers face is ticket booking on IRCTC. Can you think of developing a system that will not slow down even if there are 5000 simultaneously ticket buyers?

A simpler project would be to develop an APP that will inform the passengers about each major railway station the train the train has arrived or will arrive in next 10 minutes and the facilities they can get on that station. It'd be very useful.
  • Rashmi Yadav
    Rashmi Yadav
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see that your background is in Computer Science. The biggest problem Indian railways and passengers face is ticket booking on IRCTC. Can you think of developing a system that will not slow down even if there are 5000 simultaneously ticket buyers?

A simpler project would be to develop an APP that will inform the passengers about each major railway station the train the train has arrived or will arrive in next 10 minutes and the facilities they can get on that station. It'd be very useful.
    Sir,
    Have you any idea about BRTS (bus rapid trasition system)
    ..?
  • Rashmi Yadav
    Rashmi Yadav
    Kaustubh Katdare

If there are 5000 simultanously ticket buyers,then we have to develop a system like facebook on which many users are online but it never hangs.
    i think it is a concept of machine learning.
  • mahadev shelke
    mahadev shelke
    hellosiriamafinalyear entc student giveme some ideaaboute project of railway
  • DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    it may me a simple solution for few problems.the train travels on track,that means it has the capability to bear load,due to this some energy releases which can be used,if we kept sensors on the track which was min 10 km away from station,by alarm or digital screens(visual)then we can know the train was near by,which wil be helpfull to passangers and avoid accidents of trackpassers and automatic closing gates in rural/urban areas where road comes across tracks
  • chirag singh 2
    chirag singh 2
    Give me idea for making of raiway project for electrical engg
  • SAAMINATHAN
    SAAMINATHAN
    sir I belong to mechanical stream. Enlighten me with some ideas please.
  • Jdsavaliya93
    Jdsavaliya93
    SAAMINATHAN
    sir I belong to mechanical stream. Enlighten me with some ideas please.
    You can have an project on instant cooling system
    Because now a days drinking cold water is major issue in railway. There were so much cooler avilable but you often see that drinking water will becames warm in pick hour so you can have project on instant cooler. It will be be beneficial in areas of malls as well as rail ways
  • sreena Unnikrishnan
    sreena Unnikrishnan

Sir plz give me a project idea

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - already discussed an idea. Did you look at it? Does it look appealing to you? If not, what are the ideas that you've explored on your own so far and why did you reject them?

• Addy smith
    Addy smith

Hello, friend, there are lots of options for every stream working on railway projects. For example, Computer engineers can make a project on Simple reservation program in JAVA which has some features of booking, cancel, display reservation chart, search passenger number and display unbooked tickets. This makes the travel smooth and convenient. This also helps in checking the details afterwards. And for mechanical students, Simulation and Control System of a Railroad Track Power Harvesting device in which they can develop a control system for distributed sensor networks used for railroad track health monitoring applications 

• sreena Unnikrishnan
    sreena Unnikrishnan

Sir I used to think about railway ticket via ATM ..but..will it make any complexity by connecting two powerful servers..is this possible idea

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Almost all railway stations are very centrally located. 

Real estate goldmines. 

In Tokyo in 1985 we were told by some railway people that India should consider doing what was done in Japan. Large commercial buildings have virtually buried the station underneath. Being located in the centre of commercial activities they fetch a huge collateral income to the railways. Tokyo station itself was such an example.

• shannu Begum
    shannu Begum

Sir, for the first time I'm going to do a project in my college can u plz help me regarding this

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Very good. Unless you decide upon an area or the college gives you one it is difficult for anyone to suggest anything.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Ashish S. Kshirsagar Engineering Trade:Computer Science and Engineering Location: Buldhana, Maharashtra Occupation: Fresher(Jobseeker) Hobbies & Interests: Internet surfing Aim in life: To achieve my destination! I joined CrazyEngineers because: Reference:-Google
The next free CEC course on "Design Products With Bluetooth Low Energy" runs for five days from July 21 through July 25. Registered users get free IEEE credits for courses....
It's here, folks! Seeing your overwhelming response to CrazyEngineers Stickers, we decided to set out to create the most amazing t-shirt for engineers ever! The goal for the t-shirt was...
I'm sure most of us might have followed the news that the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Club denied entry to sitting judge of the Madras High Court because he tried...
The folks over at the AirType project want you to imagine a keyboard that fits in the palm of your hand. A new wearable accessory developed by the team allows...