Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    narayana murthy
    how about creating a separate section for skill development
    because we need skills like employment skills,soft skills etc........,
    we can post many advices for the students as we had experts in interviews
    i think this will help
    Idea is good... But who is good in it? We all are students na?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    no some interviews and more are here like ES and others
    so please take off the idea of CE is only for students
    we need people on work
    as i remember once biggie told we had 40:60 in students and job holders so i think we can make it
    narayana murthy
    no some interviews and more are here like ES and others
    so please take off the idea of CE is only for students
    we need people on work
    as i remember once biggie told we had 40:60 in students and job holders so i think we can make it
    If that is so, am ready... Lets start one... ๐Ÿ˜€
    But lets list out the stuffs needed in it...
    1. Soft Skills
    2. Technical Skills
    3. Interpersonal Skills
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i am adding employment skills too
    Guys!!!
    How to face the interview... ๐Ÿ˜€
    The main theme of this thread... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Guys!!!
    How to face the interview...
    The main theme of this thread... ๐Ÿ˜›
    ok dude but i think its easy to face interview in my view we have to be fearless about interview and we should be emotionally balanced at that time

correct me if i am wrong
    narayana murthy
    ok dude but i think its easy to face interview in my view we have to be fearless about interview and we should be emotionally balanced at that time

correct me if i am wrong
    Rightly said...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Instead of starting a new section, we will start new threads in 'General Help' Section. If we get good response and the information starts getting useful, we will convert it to a full-fledged section. ๐Ÿ‘
    AbraKaDabra
    Instead of starting a new section, we will start new threads in 'General Help' Section. If we get good response and the information starts getting useful, we will convert it to a full-fledged section. ๐Ÿ‘
    AKD, is section as in Sub Forum or what?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's no brainer that by skills - we are focusing on 'Employment Skills'. We already have a jobs/careers section where we regularly handle all such questions. We've a good 40:60 split of professionals:students here on CE.
    The_Big_K
    It's no brainer that by skills - we are focusing on 'Employment Skills'. We already have a jobs/careers section where we regularly handle all such questions. We've a good 40:60 split of professionals:students here on CE.
    Oki, there seems to be a small miscommunication of message. So, acco. to the thread starter, its 60:40 and according to you its 40:60! Lolz, which is the right one? And lets list them out so that people can find them and get their help. What say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Section and forum are indicate the same thing. But let's say, we'll call 'forum' as a collection of sections. As in, Computer Science & IT Engineering is a section of CrazyEngineers Forum. Sub-forum is a child of section or can be called 'sub-section'.
    Done! About the 40 60 / 60 40 stuff and list?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    Done! About the 40 60 / 60 40 stuff and list?
    Didn't get you. 40% of CE's traffic comprises of working professional and 60% are students.
    The_Big_K
    Didn't get you. 40% of CE's traffic comprises of working professional and 60% are students.
    So, its 40:60 ยป Pro's:Stu's...
    Is it possible to find out the list of pro's and intro them to the stu's??? So, that it becomes like a mentoring stuff. How is my idea, but not sure whether it is possible. Like, you can create a kind of sticky post to list out all the pro's... What say? Is it a good idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    So, its 40:60 ยป Pro's:Stu's...
    Is it possible to find out the list of pro's and intro them to the stu's??? So, that it becomes like a mentoring stuff. How is my idea, but not sure whether it is possible. Like, you can create a kind of sticky post to list out all the pro's... What say? Is it a good idea?
    CE is a free forum for everyone. We've had many talented pros who were once very active on CE. Eventually few of them left because they couldn't find quality stuff on CE ๐Ÿ˜” . Sucks.
    The_Big_K
    CE is a free forum for everyone. We've had many talented pros who were once very active on CE. Eventually few of them left because they couldn't find quality stuff on CE ๐Ÿ˜” . Sucks.
    Oki lets make quality posts... ๐Ÿ˜€ I am in! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys how about celebrating CE global warming day dedicated to our environment On this day ,we will do something for our environment ,may be by going through public vehicles instead...
can any one help me in suggesting some innovative engineering college project.
Hello ppl, I have read at a lot about the number 42. It has always been said that "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" is...
Hi Guys, Back with another set of tutorials: 1. Simple JavaScript for Client Side Validation 2. Cloud Computing Do check them out and share your views here. ๐Ÿ˜€ Sorry, the...
Hey Guys, Right now the buzz word in the internet and web is none other than jQuery. Web developers tackle their problem of cross-browser compatibility, and bringing in effects, using...