Creating a dynamic photoalbum in php without using any tool

Hello frndz,
I want to create a dynamic photogallery segment in php .
The basic requirements of my client is to create the albums ,insert some images into that album and delete and edit it as and when required.
i dont want to use any of the tool.
i want to use php in which i willbe storing all the images and fetching from mysql and displaying it on the webpage.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A little more insight on the requirement would definitely help. Do you want to offer the user facility to upload images and then form them into groups or show as thumbnails so that when the user clicks on them; a bigger version of the image is shown?

Didn't get the 'without using any tool' part.
  • khushboo goplani
    khushboo goplani
    The_Big_K
    A little more insight on the requirement would definitely help. Do you want to offer the user facility to upload images and then form them into groups or show as thumbnails so that when the user clicks on them; a bigger version of the image is shown?

Didn't get the 'without using any tool' part.
    actually there are many s/w tools available to create photogallery for the website but i dont want to use it.actually the admin(client) will upload the images and wants to manage the photogallery segment and my client only wants the users to view those albums and like them .Yes, i also want the facility for my images as mentioned by you in d reply.....
  • khushboo goplani
    khushboo goplani
    Reply me soon
    khushboo goplani
    actually there are many s/w tools available to create photogallery for the website but i dont want to use it.actually the admin(client) will upload the images and wants to manage the photogallery segment and my client only wants the users to view those albums and like them .Yes, i also want the facility for my images as mentioned by you in d reply.....
    Reply me ASAP.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    -First write a code for copying images uploaded by admin to a folder in server.This code will let admin copy files to server from any computer.
    -Next,you need to save only the uploaded files to database.
    -After that,you need to write a code for fetching the files from database and displaying the files to the website.

If you need any help in coding part,I will surely try to sort it out.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    learn basics of jQuery and then use this

jquery dynamic image gallery - Google Search
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi Khushboo

Your requirements are so basic, that any php developer who had dedicated at least 2 weeks on php can easily implement it

Did you try it, if so then you can easily implement it

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for book for Digital Signal Processing subject, which have simple and easily understanble language. Anyone have some good recommendations?
Hi, I need to copy a file from one directory to another in my project using JAVA language.Can anyone help how to do ???? If possible give me a code...
I want to make a project on intelligent blind stick using 8051 microcontroller or any other device like atmel......can any1 tell me details about the circuit diagram???
(From Vijayan's Blog) Some breathtaking pictures: https://twistedsifter.com/2012/12/top-100-pictures-of-the-day-2012/
National Engineers' Week (USA) is between 17 - 23rd February. A global photo contest has been announced. Upload a photo of what inspired you to achieve Awesome in engineering. 10...