Creating 64 bit applications

As we have got 64 bit operating system (Windows 7 ) but there are not much applications which use this feature. So is there any way to create 64 bit applications in (C++/Java) etc.?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"BEST 2013" International Conference on BIOENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES organized by Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu on 27-30th January 2013. Biotechnology has been versatile in solving various challenging...
The growth story of mobile payments is going to explode as the Interbank Mobile Payment System aka IMPS gets a green signal in India. People will now be able to...
Recently at my work I have been put in positions where I have to act as a manager. I've been addressing safety issues and mediating employee disputes. I have come...
Today morning , THE HINDU featured a special advertisement section for volkswagen cars. Attached to the paper was , a small rectangular, device, which on pressing would cause vibrations, the...
https://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/annalen/history/Einstein-in-AdP.htm Einstein's all papers in a single page. Value this link. It has given a new meaning to modern Physics. It also contains 1906 special issue of Annalen der Physik...