Create and communicate with WiFi

Hi

i eager to learn about create WiFi wave and communicate by using these wave. any one can help me. i am new to wireless communication.

by
Mahesh 😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to electronics/electrical engineering section.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    micromahesh
    Hi

i eager to learn about create WiFi wave and communicate by using these wave. any one can help me. i am new to wireless communication.

by
    Mahesh 😔

hi Mahesh Welcome to CE 😀

If you are talking about setting up your own wifi at home, its not tough

all you need is a modem and a wireless router,

the rotuer bascially is a auto configuration router . A netgear router is a good one to strt with.

I guess the below link form MS would give you more insight

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    Hey

Netgear wireless router is good to start with. I have recently purchased one and setup at my home.

Things to keep in mind

1. Don't forget to put security password. This will stop any other external user to connect to your wireless field.

2. If you use dynamic IP and you require login to start internet connection (as is the case with Tata indicom broadband in India) you may face problems.

just to update as I faced this problem
  • micromahesh
    micromahesh
    hi
    Thanks Ashish Gupta and durga.

i want to make my own wifi wave transmitter and receiver. i want to communicate between two system through USB port by using this transmitter and receiver, for this what should i do ? where i start .
    help me
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    iF YOU ARE IN your college you can set up a adhoc network by your computer wi-fi card and by it you can send files and even chat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any body tell? We need a Drafts man for our concern just 3months work. He must Experience with piping, stracturel, it is urgent. The location is noida, UP
Well I am dedicating this thread to those who like to read stories and learn something from them. Everyone is free to share some inspirational story that they have ever...
Have anyone of you thought of storing Hydrogen in a container? I am sure that it will be possible within a decade.. But let us try to find some ways...
Are you familiar with this term "Electronic Wedge Brake"? I think only a few would be able to visualize it now.. I am currently doin my paper on it.. I...
what is the difference between electronics & electricals