create an Ironman arc reactor - feasible?

Will it be feasible to create an Ironman arc reactor??
i think it either use palladium cold fusion or a hot fusion reactor of small size
can the reactor size be reduced to such an extent?

Replies

• nibhani
    nibhani
    w
    robo_warrior
    Will it be feasible to create an Ironman arc reactor??
    i think it either use palladium cold fusion or a hot fusion reactor of small size
    can the reactor size be reduced to such an extent?
    whats ur ideas about making such type of reactor...give ur full idea then i will try to help u...
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Even if it is feasible, you'd need to convert the heat to electricity. And contain the core. And use a fission reactor to "hot-wire" the arc reactor into starting up. Massive engineering challenges right there.
  • zm-i
    zm-i
    Is there any material that is stable enough to hold such power in such a small gadget?
  • robo_warrior
    robo_warrior
    zm-i
    Is there any material that is stable enough to hold such power in such a small gadget?
    what about cold fusion for energy ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference b/w vlsi and embedded branches?
Hi, Dear Friends... I have Pursued B.E in E&C and Masters in VLSI. But didnt get atleast Interview in any companies saying Fresher. So i am planning to set up...
hello to all my friends... my self soumik patra. i have just completed my 2nd year exam in B.tech Civil engineering. looking forward to carry on with. its all i...
Hi Can anyone please advice to do a ESD wiring diagram with maintenance override switch(MOS) logic?
Dharun Ravi, an 18 year old undergrad of Rutgers was guilty of an act of indiscretion that might have led to the suicide of his room mate, who was a...