Create a unique Facebook profile picture

At the top of your Facebook profile, you'll see the five most recent pictures containing a picture of you. You can use this section of your profile to make a more unique and original profile picture by extending the main profile picture into these recent pictures. As can be seen in the picture to the right, this profile takes a larger image and spreads it from the profile picture into the recent pictures across the top.
This can be accomplished using the free online tool. With this tool, you can upload any picture and adjust the picture to be shown in the profile section, the top five images, and even the wall.

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Thanks for this information.I will check this tool asap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Create a folder that looks customized in Microsoft windows, by saving one of the images or a copy of an image in the folder as folder.jpg. Once this has been...
Hello, i'm Kosi , a 400 level Electronics Engineering Student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Being a female student hasnt been very easy because think you dont know what you...
Got in the mail: Creative Mania and Obsession If you are a creative person and you are internally driven to passionately make meaning as Eric Maisel describes in his creativity...
Got in the mail: THIS IS WHY WITNESSES ARE ONLY 50%ACCURATE! "Officer the light was GREEN not pink!" If your brain works normally this is neat. This is another example...
hi dis s s.pandiraj from tirunelveli ,I completed my u.g ,And now i am searching for job.