CrazyTee Contest Winners Discussions

Discuss the announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Personal note

All the submitted designs were amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ Keep your creative juices flowing guys! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Congratulations to all winners!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ‘

This is simply great! :dance:

I can't wait for long to wear that Tee! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats to all the five winners! Must have been pretty tough to judge with all the good designs. Time to order some Crazy Tees ๐Ÿ˜€

Hopefully the rest of us can look forward to future upcoming design competitions!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Expect some other types of competitions *wink*
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Thanks alot guys.
    CE rocks...!!!!!!!! :dance:
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    They're all amazing! Congrats to everyone who won!
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    awesome designs ..loved them!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulation to all the winner. And which designs we will get? Really there are sheat creaters.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Each winner gets his/her own design. We'll soon be opening a CE Gear Store where everyone will be able to buy CE Tees! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *bump*

Fellas! I just got confirmation that all our winning CEans have received the T-Shirts. I have requested pics of the tees from all the winning CEans. Here are the pics I received from CEan abrakadabra :-

Front:-
    [โ€‹IMG]

Back -

[โ€‹IMG]

Looks cool, eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • mac_mickey005
    mac_mickey005
    congratulation to all the winning stars.

your new Mac.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I will Post mine Soon
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is Mine:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations, Godfather ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! The tees look good!

Don't cause accidents on roads
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sure brother

people has started to asking me about this in answer i turn back and said to join Crazyengineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Sure brother

people has started to asking me about this in answer i turn back and said to join Crazyengineers.
    lol ๐Ÿ˜!

The name sure gets some attention you know. I remember when I was in Singapore, a stranger walked up to me to ask what was "crazyengineers" about ๐Ÿ˜ ! Gee!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    lolz same thing happen to me but in Surat not in singapore ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Via: Official Google Blog: Google Audio Indexing now on Google Labs Nearly two months ago, we introduced the Google Elections Video Search gadget on iGoogle, a tool that transcribes and...
i want synopsis of the minor project "Automated Guided Vehicle " and plz refer me useful sites for this purpose... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Can someone let me knw some good websites for information on RFID. M interested to do a paper on this topic. Which application of RFID is really interesting???
Im a third year diploma Student, in fifth semester. I want a Mini Project on Macromedia Flash. i have to submit it within 1 week, by hook or by crook....
What is the span zero circuit??? Please give me the circuit design of Temperature transducer along with span zero circuit & current to voltage converter....๐Ÿ˜•