Crazyengineers.com Estimated Worth $21.4 Thousand USD

Crazyengineers.com Estimated Worth $21.4 Thousand USD Title Welcome to the world of Crazy Engineers! Description
Daily Pageview 19,876 Daily Ads Revenue $29.27 Traffic Rank 55343(Alexa World Rank) Page Rank (Goolge Page Rank)

check it out for more info --> #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    Traffic rank is increasing ...but reach per million in decreasing ...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, no wonder I heard rumours of Biggie terrorizing the streets on a Ducati 1198s 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't even trust those ranks/figures/stats folks. I'm trying hard these days to get some serious sponsors so that our projects can get some life.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    This is CRAP....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Is it??

So sorry biggie, there was a thread I too posted on the same topic few days ago.

Will not do it again!!!

Thanks for the info. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those sites calculate the worth on the basis of ranks and traffic - which is not the right thing to do. Any site's worth surely depends on what kind of traffic it gets, who are its visitors.

Imagine our current users being at the top positions in corporates and still contributing to CE. We'll have a very influential audience in coming years 😀

I am sure we'll have our current users as lifelong active contributors to CE both online and offline 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All CE's, Please tell me why major electrical devices such as transformer, motor and generators, and also other electrical machines are rated in MVA not in MW. Reply soon......
Hello, I jave compleated my CCNA course and want to further enhance my career in networking field. Can someone provide me imformation about what further courses i can do? I...
RC adders​
Here's a simple formula for calculating efficiency of a VFD based HVAC system as compared to other forms of HVAC volume control, or no control (cv). 1. convert motor HP...
Hi guys..! I want to know the internal process that will be done during the chatting in any messenger (yahoo or gtalk or reddif) ? Suppose I am online, and...