CrazyEngineers WhatsApp Group

my number is so that we can discuss our workings and clarifications what do you say?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's very nice of you to want to start a group; but we do not approve of any WhatsApp groups. 

That said, all the discussions can happen here for larger visibility - because that's the purpose of 'Discussions' app on CrazyEngineers. 

Feel free to invite your friends here and discuss anything. ? 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

You number is removed so that you dont get spammed by callers and messages as #-Link-Snipped-#‍ said, we have different sections and too much of space to type here! So instead of any group this ecosystem helps us to reach to more people. So feel free to recommend your friends and start discussing interesting topics , that not only helps  you guys but also will help us to learn too.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

By the way, are are planning to launch a 'Groups' or 'Teams' feature in near future. It will allow anyone to create and administer a group. It's currently under 'idea' stage where we want to see how to make it super useful to users -

1. How can we allow group administrators to make money
    2. Should they have real-time chat option
    3. Maybe a survey option
    4. Paid, free, subscription based groups
    5. Notifications, membership details

... it's going to be a very big app on CE, and that's why we want to make sure that we actually build something that is used by our fellow CEans. It's going to be an awesome tool to interact, for sure. 

The main advantage of this app will be that users can subscribe to the topics they are interested in. Say -

• Group for 3rd Year Electronics Engineers
    • CSS users group
    • Java users group
    • Civil Engineering 3rd Year group from US

Location based, theme based groups are also being worked on. If anyone's got inputs - let me know. We're collecting ideas

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ , #-Link-Snipped-#‍ , #-Link-Snipped-#‍ , #-Link-Snipped-#‍ , #-Link-Snipped-#‍  - your inputs would be awesome. 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Awesome idea, instead of spending time on facebook we can spend here, and also have something like points to the reply there which eventually help in future for hiring specific people for specific skill sets this can be added later, but groups will really help and posting , interacting will also help.

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh

I use Facebook Groups a lot, and the one thing I really hate about them is that they lack structure. 

It's a tiring experience to revisit an old post if it's not somehow popping up in your notifications tab.

If we could offer a Slack-like channel feature (basically tags within a group), and have let users decide how they want to view activity - "last posted", "top rated", "most commented", apart from the features you've listed, I think it'd be a great addition to the CE website.

1. How can we allow group administrators to make money
    2. Should they have real-time chat option
    3. Maybe a survey option
    4. Paid, free, subscription based groups
    5. Notifications, membership details
  • Kunal Deshpande
    Kunal Deshpande

I think this is a good idea and have lots of potential. I would like to suggest that if some competition be arranged with sponsorer and stuff. This will generate money I guess. 

Chat option would be really good addition. Membership will be to take part in competition otherwise person can still be in group just that he can not participate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,i have a computer engineering background with no mehatronic experience  ,and now i am studying a mechatronic as a subject and i have a task (bellow in the attachments )...